Author Topic: Book Discussion  (Read 1564 times)

The stuff about Reach? I feel you bro, when the game wasn't like the novel I got kinda pissed. :/
SHUT THE forget UP AND TELL ME HOW AWESOME THOSE BOOKS WERE BECAUSE I READ THEM ALL IN FIFTH GRADE AND I WANT TO MASTURBATE TO THEM.

I swear those books were love mashed into pages, and re-worded to look like Halo.

They were good, Contact Harvest was the best in my opinion. All the others weren't written very well, but reflected the Halo universe and military tactics of the UNSC and Covenant perfectly. I think if the writers tried harder the Halo novels would have been waaaaay better.

SHUT THE forget UP AND TELL ME HOW AWESOME THOSE BOOKS WERE BECAUSE I READ THEM ALL IN FIFTH GRADE AND I WANT TO MASTURBATE TO THEM.

I swear those books were love mashed into pages, and re-worded to look like Halo.
that sounds sticky

they were after I came all over them
i hope you didnt borrow them from a library or something

To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee

An amazing story. It's well-written, and has every aspect of story type one would like. It turns from a ghost story to a thriller to a courtroom to a murder, not necessarily in that order, and not necessarily all at once. It's not surprising we had to read it for class. It is a fantastic read.
That book was so terrible it made my eyes bleed.  It just isn't my type of book.  I like more guns and people getting shot at in a war setting.  Like Saving Private Ryan.

Fiction-
The Giver

The Circle Trilogy

The Lost Books series

The House of the Scorpion

Nonfiction

The Next 100 Years and The Next Decade

I bought "Sirens of Titan", "Galapagos", and "Breakfast of Champions" yesterday. I already read Breakfast, but I wanted to own it. :D

Nine pages into Sirens of Titan and I'm already stunned. I haven't started Galapagos yet but the summary sounded good.