Poll

Do You Consider Admins Killing Players for no Reason in a Game Where you aren't Supposed to Kill Admin Abuse?

Yes
19 (76%)
No
6 (24%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: July 19, 2011, 12:01:47 PM

Author Topic: captian awesomeface - Admin Abuser  (Read 1825 times)

I was Robotboy2000's challenge. When I first saw the chat, I knew I was headed for trouble.

So as I spawn, I only get half a second to move, before I'm killed by captian awesomeface, who has a nailgun or minigun. I didn't get close enough to tell.

I ask Robotboy is admins abusing their powers was part of the challenge, then says that I'm abusing admin. I wasn't an admin, and I had never been one. Captian continues to shoot at us, and everyone else in the challenge. Then when he realizes I'm about to get to the next checkpoint, he starts shooting us with a tank. Eventually I tell Robot he needs to work on his admin choices and he's got nooby admins, and...

Banned for 5671 minutes for the reason of "ya we ryour the noobs"

I don't have the best screenshots possible, but here's what I managed to get before the ban:

Picture 1: Shooting at a player.
Picture 2: Spawning a tank turret.
Picture 3: Shooting at me.

So who banned you? I don't understand who banned you, but this captian awesomeface is a complete ass.

captain awesomeface seems a big douche. I don't know what in the hell he was trying to achieve.
I think he also banned you. He was admin, right?

He was admin, right?

If someone with a name like his became admin...

You should expect him to be abuse admin in every way possible.

Wow, Robotboy is my friend and i never seen him do this. What a forgettard. "Removes robotboy from friends list"

Pretty funny, kid seems like an ass though.

Wow, Robotboy is my friend and i never seen him do this. What a forgettard. "Removes robotboy from friends list"
This is not facebook.

"no we ryour the noobs"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He is now on my idiot list.

captian awesomeface is one of those idiots who thinks if he can mis-spell his name, then his name is cool.

captian awesomeface is one of those idiots who thinks if he can mis-spell his name, then his name is cool.
whatever you say frogr3410

Wow Bomb Kirby, you sure make a lot of Admin Abuser topics. I must side with you; this guy is a complete twat.
What's his ID, I want to add to my list.

Off topic: Oh, I completely forgot! I need to clear my admin list.
On topic: Wow. Just... wow. At least I don't ever come across people like this... Maybe its because I don't visit too many servers... Just the ones friends are at or hosting.