The hook

Author Topic: The hook  (Read 2595 times)

Sorry, this reminded me of Age of time  :cookieMonster:

but the hook sticks to trees and people so idk how this relates at all...

¯\O.o/¯

It bounces off alot. And for me it almost never sticks to houses when I leap off buildings, it bounces off, hits the ground then I fall and die  :panda:

Where are these lovey cats coming from?

Where are these lovey cats coming from?
Why don't you ask it yourself?

For anyone who doesn't know, I'm not saying any of you don't, that's based off Twilight Princess. Ya, weapons hitting NPC's (or whatever you'd call non-enemies) in the game seems like it was an afterthought. If you do, all they do is a slight flinch with no expression or anything. I do like that they added the Ooccoo. EXTREMELY helpful as before it, in previous LoZ games,  you couldn't turn off the game, even if you saved, while in a dungeon, since you'd have to go from the start again if you did. It made it more of a challenge but most likely caused complaints to LoZ's production company from parents overing their children refusing to stop playing on the grounds that if they stopped they would have to start over.

Now then, not really like Age of Times Hook

age of time has a hook
it also has a horse
everyone tries to hook everything they see
sometimes it bounces off

whats the problem

Clawshot only sticks to enemies, places you can climb, red and gold switchs, and I may have missed one.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  Secrets:
    Free Hearts and Arrows-
      Go to Castle Town as Beast link and go up to the bridge area to the castle, but
    don't go in. Instead, circle slightly and guards will come from the sides and act
    scared while watching you. Hold B and walk up to some and release. Sometimes,
    they will drop Hearts. 5% of the time, they will drop arrows.

I found that out out of boredom :D

who plays zelda taht is a rubbish series

« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 03:36:45 AM by -=>RR<=-MasterCE »

Lol small Blockhead letters.

No matter what I tried the size of it didn't come out right :/