Author Topic: Sandvich - I'm important, I get bitches and I laugh at your dead mother.  (Read 6106 times)

So I told sandvich that nobody cares about how some whore gave him a BJ. He made a joke about how "he was saving energy for my mom last night." Funny, because my biological mom has been dead for some time.

I told him my mom was dead, he responded with:

thats even funnier  :cookieMonster:

Really? You've got to be a loving insensitve richard like that?

Quotes!

Apparently he would do anything for $5 (what a badass, right?)

If i stay alive and won't require medical attention: anything.

what a man, trying out NEW DANGEROUS THINGS, SO MANLY

I think it was worth it. I like trying new things out whether they be bad or good
I have more fun than you

name something interesting that ever happens in your life
I try things
I'm not afraid to do stuff.

and guys
i dont regret it

Bad ass doesn't care what you think!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=206868259361198
I don't care if i'm stupid. its me and i dont really wanna try changing myself

I told him I went to military academy, he responded with

^^^ a fine example of a sad person

YEAH BECAUSE YOU'RE IN A POSITION TO SAY THAT

Also YOUR HAIRCUT IS GAY

haircuts are for cigarettes

His lovey manly ass hair give him the right to talk down to ikethegeneric, right?

I'm loveier than you with my uncut hair therefor i am happy.

Apparently going to military academy is FUNNY and makes him BETTER THAN ME

:cookieMonster:

WOW LOL EVERYONE WANTS TO forget ME
http://www.myyearbook.com/

It's like facebook, but when you make one you get like everyone in your area wanting to forget you
wat

i told my friend to make one and now hes getting like 100 lovey pictures an hour
what the forget :U

Look how long and bad ass my snake is!

6 3/4

Let's not forget he tried to lie about getting a 17 year old girl pregnant, without having love. Apparently, she gave him a lewinsky (wow im so

jelly) and forgot to lick the sperm off, and randomly decided to rub her vagina on it. Then, it was a miscariage, (cover up much) and that girl is

a complete BITCH for lying about being pregnant! Because she would really lie about being pregnant right?

Also sandvich likes to joke around whenever you try to tell him nobody cares.

So heres a drama. Sandvich, Nobody gives one loving damn about how you HURT YOURSELF REAL BAD for science and didn't even get

a lot of money for it. We don't think you're manly. We're not jealous of your fake love life. Nobody gives a rats ass about how manly you are,

how much better you're than everbody else or who you forget or who did what to your snake.

Just shut the forget up.

Oh and apparently im a richard because he made fun about my dead mother.

I treat others as they treat me

He's an attention whore to me.

He's a raging douchebag, he looks like a pile of horse stuff and he's constantly attention whoring.

I'm still wondering why he hasn't been banned yet.

I find this to be normal. Remember the old saying? People who make fun of others are hiding insecurities? Well, I bet he has a lot of insecurities he's trying to hide by making himself look top-notch. *cough small snake cough*

Don't worry, he's just your average douchebag. I feel for you, because he was insulting your deceased mother, but don't take it personally from him. People who do this wish to be better than the person they're making fun of.

He's a raging douchebag, he looks like a pile of horse stuff and he's constantly attention whoring.

I'm still wondering why he hasn't been banned yet.

loving this.

I find this to be normal. Remember the old saying? People who make fun of others are hiding insecurities? Well, I bet he has a lot of insecurities he's trying to hide by making himself look top-notch. *cough small snake cough*

Don't worry, he's just your average douchebag. I feel for you, because he was insulting your deceased mother, but don't take it personally from him. People who do this wish to be better than the person they're making fun of.
Is it bad that I read that and imagined Danny Tanner giving a speech?

He got his girlfriend prego.

Wasn't his accident child supposed to be handicapped?

I do believe so. It's a perfect reflection of it's daddy.

If he even had one.