Author Topic: I am conflicted.. Halp  (Read 981 times)

Ok so there is this one girl named courtney that likes me because I have an awesome personality, there is a girl named crystal who is crazy about me, and then there is alexia.. I like her, but she is either playing hard to get or just being a bitch.. My friend courtney (Yes people I am now just friends with her) says she likes to play with guys before she goes out with them... She said that I should just ask her out..  But I have to do it when my ex is not around.  Now my friend courtney is insanley hot, but we agreed that we will just be friends. Please help.. Please no "Stick it in her (Place area here)" or anything like that.  I am asking a reasonable question and I need good responces.

Take her out on a date, make sure she REALLY has some fun that night, and then at the end of that date ask her if she wants to do this more often. If she does, ask her out. THEN you can stick it in her pooper

Place it in her pooper.

You clearly think a lot of yourself.
I'd double check that this whole scenario isn't taking place entirely inside your had.

Trust me, it is. Courtney admitted she likes me.

you sound like a guy i know in real life.
your name wouldent happen to be jared, would it?

don't get into a relationship.

problem solved!

you sound like a guy i know in real life.
your name wouldent happen to be jared, would it?

Far from it... But is his last name gard or something like that?

Oh my god, why do you friends keep asking a forum that's filled with handicaps for relationship advice?

Oh my god, why do you friends keep asking a forum that's filled with handicaps for relationship advice?
Because people really want to here about your girlfriend! Because an online forum about internet legos filled with aggressive teenagers REALLY CARES!

Because we do it JUST for you since you love it.

You're 14. Don't bother with either of them.

no to b a CUL KIDE you have to forget a bunch of hoes nowadays.

Actually, go ahead and try getting in a relationship. It doesn't matter which one you get with since it will end in failure anyway, but you might learn a thing or two about what you should/shouldn't do in the future.