Poll

App

No
15 (45.5%)
Yes
18 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: UngaBunga's [C] Application - Denied  (Read 3467 times)

Not C quality but good job.

Did you figure that out all on your own, Sherlock?
He was responding to the portion of the quote he bolded.

Well im not suprised really, at the votes. Its not the best build and i didnt have to much inspiration, but i tried nonetheless

Yeah, and a good job you did. It's a no from me too, but keep trying. I agree with everything said beforehand.

Yeah, and a good job you did. It's a no from me too, but keep trying. I agree with everything said beforehand.
:)

I'm going to have to give you a no, but it's borderline.
Make something of this quality and add this special "thing".

Make something of this quality and add this special "thing".
carrots on every shelfs and desks.

I admire this guys passion. I'm not in C but its a nice build, though I agree with Tony. It could use some more color inspiration and uniqueness in the inside. The exterior is also a bit odd to me, particularly the roof. The walls could use more depth and color but its neat.

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts, don't forget to keep posting in the Gallery. :D

Good try Unga. Hope you make it next time :)
(not in c)

I admire this guys passion. I'm not in C but its a nice build, though I agree with Tony. It could use some more color inspiration and uniqueness in the inside. The exterior is also a bit odd to me, particularly the roof. The walls could use more depth and color but its neat.

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts, don't forget to keep posting in the Gallery. :D
Tony?
When did he post here?

Tony?
When did he post here?

God dammit you people in your black and white avatars, make that Soviet.

Or Fragite. Or Custard. Or Jacky xD

Lord Tony has a black-and-white avatar?
Are you confusing him with Lordy Lord or?

Hahahahah, two members have said no :D
CRAP... I forgot to look at the REST of the pics...  I looked at Interior only and i love the interior... i give that a 9/5/10 but the Whole house it self 0