Author Topic: Why do people call me a troll?!  (Read 1444 times)

lol i dont even know what a troll is.
And I didnt post all those crappy topics my friends did...how do u change ur password?

first you log out.
second you smash your computer

Your name is Hacker(numbers), and you're a liar.

because you hacked me you friend you stole all my pictures damn it ima get obama on u hes my bro

Your name is Hacker(numbers), and you're a liar.
how am i a liar

how am i a liar
You said your friend wrote all that. Everybody tries to do that and fails.

You said your friend wrote all that. Everybody tries to do that and fails.
lol but he set up my account for me so he knows my password

lol but he set up my account for me so he knows my password

So you're computer illiterate yet your name has hacker in it? What is this I don't even-

So you're computer illiterate yet your name has hacker in it? What is this I don't even-
oh gog

Here's something that will tickle your fancy:
1. A troll is somebody who gains amusement off of other people calling them idiots and such
2. Change your password, look up a tutorial or something
3. If your friend knows your password, you know he has it, and he's giving you a bad name, THEN CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD (See #2)
4. You're an obvious troll, everything said above is just to make you read this even further, stop posting.

This is a troll

lol i dont really see how it's amusing when someone is calling me an idiot but when others are calling other ppl the idiot then its kinda funny

lol i dont really see how it's amusing when someone is calling me an idiot but when others are calling other ppl the idiot then its kinda funny
OH WOW.
>Call me an idiot; it's not funny
>Call others an idiot; it's funny
Nice job hypocrite.

OH WOW.
>Call me an idiot; it's not funny
>Call others an idiot; it's funny
Nice job hypocrite.
lol thanks xD but its true

Because when people are giant idiots (you) people start to figure "There is no way someone can be this dumb" and think you are only here to be annoying

You are most likely ages 8-11 if you are this dumb.

EDIT:

We are not just calling you an idiot to harass you, you ARE an idiot.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 05:59:44 PM by hankyje »