Would you be happy if "Lørd Tøny"/Lord Tony was banned?

Poll

Would you be happy if Lord Tony/"Lørd Tøny" was banned?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Would you be happy if "Lørd Tøny"/Lord Tony was banned?  (Read 7126 times)

Do the forums really hate Lord Tony that much?  Lets find out!

No.
And why is the mob after Lord Tony when somebody say, Stocking's done worse for the community.

I want to have buttlove with him.

No.
And why is the mob after Lord Tony when somebody say, Stocking's done worse for the community.
I highly suggest reading the last few pages of this thread.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=162254.0

By the emperor, we must act!

Aphy is Lord Tony's buttslave, that became obvious enough a while ago.

To be honest, Stocking should have been banned a while ago. Then she actually changed. Lord Tony seems to be the same pathetic troll he's always been.

Aphy is Lord Tony's buttslave, that became obvious enough a while ago.

Because anyone who is on my side is automatically my buttslave.

I have nothing against him, Hes a man who likes lego's so no.

Because anyone who is on my side is automatically my buttslave.
Aph immediately started defending you like a champion, seems like a buttbuddy to me.

Just because Aphtonites is defending Tony doesn't mean he's his "butt buddy", it just means he's equally delusional.

Tom

If acting how Lord Tony is right now is bannable, he would have been banned a long time ago.

Making drama topics probably isn't going to change Badspot's mind.

Aph immediately started defending you like a champion, seems like a buttbuddy to me.

Someone has to.

I am treated like that african in Nigeria for stealing a damn necklace all he needed was someone to defend him.

Someone has to.

I am treated like that african in Nigeria for stealing a damn necklace all he needed was someone to defend him.
Here you go again pretending you're perfect.

Here you go again pretending you're perfect.

I never said that, you did.