Author Topic: mattnet1 - I'm 20 and in college, and have good rating styles!  (Read 2066 times)

I'm just not even going to post any quotes because you'll find out why I made this when I give you the link.  Plus, I've grown too lazy to do dig in people's profile, quote the damn sentence an- Okay we're getting off topic.  Let's talk.  I'll just post 1-4 quotes within each paragraph.

1)   I never had any problems with mattnet1 until he posted in this thread.  This guy was giving out a poor rating.  First, he says it's good.  But then, he looks it over again and says:
CRAP... I forgot to look at the REST of the pics...  I looked at Interior only and i love the interior... i give that a 9/5/10 but the Whole house it self 0
When reading that sentence, it made me stop and think: "Wow, that made no complete sense."

This next quote came from this thread.

Pretty decent...
I realize a TON of spam in the FRONT and somewhat inside the home... You used the same color WAY to often...  And add new colors.. blue would be 5/5 for carpet...

But rating:
Interior: 3/10
Exterior: 7/10

OVERALL: 4/10

(extra rates)
Detail:5/10
Spam:10/10 (10 the highest and a lot of spam)
Colors: 0/10 (No different colors??? Then 0)
Terrain (Cant' rate this...)
Almost everyone in the thread disagreed with the rating style, and pretty much called him a complete handicap, which is what he kind of is.
Yes.  Do you have a problem at that?  And My rating is at least 20x different then anyone else. 
And 100x more stupid then anyone else's rating.  It doesn't make sense.  AT ALL.

2)   No he is not loving 20.  And he is not a college student.  I don't have proof, but I just know it.  He has no understandable logic at all, and has poor grammar.  Trust me, I would TOTALLY know this, because when I was "19" I had poor grammar, and no logic towards a bunch of teenagers.  But I was 12, back then. Almost 14, now, and have matured. :cookieMonster:
But if he'd post legitimate pictures of himself, I'd believe him.  Even if he does, it still doesn't change the fact that's he tremendously dumb.

I am 20 in college for Architectural design. 
Nope.

Miscellaneous
Just some quotes... and stuff.
This must be a FAIL.  The logo is of course made on PAINT... Which EVERYONE knows... Paint is horrible for layouts...  Use Paint.net or photoshop.  paint.net is free btw
Wow nice job complimenting someone who took the time of out of their loving life to make something!
What program do you use??? I mean its just pointless imo... But if you want peeps you need one.
Just oh my god.

/discuss

I'm just not even going to post any quotes because you'll find out why I made this when I give you the link. I'll just post 1-4 quotes within each paragraph.

lol yeah that made no sense

SO loving IGNORE THAT PEOPLE

I agree, it's highly unlikely he's actually 20. What would lying about that gain him anyway.

I agree, it's highly unlikely he's actually 20. What would lying about that gain him anyway.
yes!

That house is actually not bad at all.

The house is fine,

what's not is matt's poorly constructed rating style which everyone hated

From reading his recent posts, he seems to be ok, but the part where he said that he is 20 and attends at college., I'm going to call that bullstuff.

The interior was the first picture. He didn't overlook it.

MyNameIsYou told him they denied it, then for some reason, Matt changed his decision. It's like he's trying to hop on some non-existent band wagon.

The interior was the first picture. He didn't overlook it.

MyNameIsYou told him they denied it, then for some reason, Matt changed his decision. It's like he's trying to hop on some non-existent band wagon.
this exactly

Lemme get this straight
You dont believe someone who claims to be 20 and in college but you believe taboo about being over 20 and being an english teacher?
Im sorry, but this makes no sense

I never believed taboo

he's stupid  :cookieMonster:

The exterior was the first picture.
Didn't notice I put interior.

I miss the edit button.

mattnet1 - I'm 20 and in college, and completely stupid.
trainman1 - 30 something years old, kids, and completely stupid.

Resemblance?

mattnet1 - I'm 20 and in college, and completely stupid.
trainman1 - 30 something years old, kids, and completely stupid.

Resemblance?
It must be Plaz!

Remember everyone, his opinion is god no matter what. If anyone calls him out on it he's still god!