Closet

Author Topic: Closet  (Read 24904 times)

« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 02:48:25 PM by Neotek »

Man,we already had Bedroom,Kitchen,House(Living Room),Garage,Attic,Bathroom,and now Closet.All we need now is a Dinning Room.If there is already one,tell me.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 10:29:44 PM by Clone2 »

There's small office too. And you need a basement.

Make secrets some of your fads.  :cookieMonster:

Man,we already had Bedroom,Kitchen,House(Living Room),Garage,Attic,Bathroom,and now Closet.All we need now is a Dinning Room.If there is already one,tell me.
There's family room.

There's family room.

I also made my own living room map but I'm letting who ever wants it to finish it.

We don't have bathroom.  I'm making one though.

*Look at poster in the screenshots*
You trying to give us nightmares? 0_0

We don't have bathroom.  I'm making one though.
Bathroom (v1)

First one on the list.

Tony I might finish your Living Room map if I get the time... could add some fun stuff to it :)

« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 05:37:05 PM by MonkeyFunkyMonkey »

Tony I might finish your Living Room map if I get the time... could add some fun stuff to it :)

Feel free to add your own stuff and textures, but remember to give proper credit.

*Look at poster in the screenshots*
You trying to give us nightmares? 0_0

If you want a nightmare go download creeper arena and stay in the dark version.

Feel free to add your own stuff and textures, but remember to give proper credit.

I would never forget credit... Although there's no promises that I will ever get around to finishing it. If anything, I may eventually just remake it using your textures (as you say there are glitches).

I may eventually just remake it using your textures (as you say there are glitches.

That sounds like a good idea, that lighting glitch was a pain in the ass and I can't find a way to remove it.

Sometimes I just hate Torque... And feel slightly suicidal. Why Badspot, why?

First one on the list.

That's annoying.  Now what can I call it?