Author Topic: How can I make my server popular?  (Read 961 times)

Title. I've hosted a server for quiet a few days now, and I've only had 5 players come to it, were as other servers that are hosting the same thing as me are getting way more attention then mine.

Help?

What kind of server are you hosting?

What kind of server are you hosting?
A CityRPG that I've modded, Lockpick/baton works to bust down doors, jobs, alot more stuff aswell. Non-abusive admins, and a nice build. What I don't get is that there is CityRPG's like Call Me Carl's, that has abusive admins and horrible builds.

Good build.
Gallery.

Everything Else
Wait for the people to spread the word.

Yeah, but the only issue is that this is a build my friend used to host, as a CityRPG, of course, but he left and he gave me rights to use the build.
Do you really think I should put his build in gallery, and obviously give him credit for him?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 01:51:09 PM by Bloxxed »

haha dude don't worry about it. My CityRPG is the same way. I have mine up at the same time Call Me Carl's is up, which is full of admin abuse and bugs, and people join it just because they prefer corruption over quality.

Like he said, just wait for people to spread the word.

haha dude don't worry about it. My CityRPG is the same way. I have mine up at the same time Call Me Carl's is up, which is full of admin abuse and bugs, and people join it just because they prefer corruption over quality.

Like he said, just wait for people to spread the word.
Alright, thanks Custard.
Also, it's appreciated that you actually agree with me on that abusive server, my friend got 4.1 million within at least 30 minutes of playing that server.

Alright, thanks Custard.
Also, it's appreciated that you actually agree with me on that abusive server, my friend got 4.1 million within at least 30 minutes of playing that server.
exactly why people find it fun. lol

My server got popular because i host fun stuff and people spread the word.
Now i have plenty of people who come to my server.

I shall come in when i get back from maine :D

Good build.
Gallery.

Everything Else
Wait for the people to spread the word.

About the Bird? Babbaa bird bird bird, bird is the word.

About the Bird? Babbaa bird bird bird, bird is the word.
NOOOOOO

Don't host cityrp.
That's how.
 :cookieMonster:

I sort of agree, i would much rather go to a quality DM, or a really good throwmod one, like Winner's