Author Topic: DDR  (Read 3368 times)

Bomberman yayaya.

That....would...own...hard.
Even harder than the three guitar heros coming out this year (GH2 Xbox GH rocks the 80s and GH3)

use the guitar, the notes come and you use the numbers on the keyboard and the enter key to play the notes or somthing
:D
that would own

if you want a guitar hero type game for the computer, try freetar or frets on fire. theres no reason to put it inside blockland.
but that would be all the more better

Bomberman with custom-built mazes + hammer/wrench/bombs as pickups would own

GTF new project:
Codename:Bomb Bombs
Details:
Bomberman like game play. including bombs. dragon/monster things to ride. profit. Mines. Kill Traps

On the original subject of DDR, I don't think the minifigure has any animations for things like pressing Up and Down at once. How would it react if you pushed Up, Down, Left and Right at once? Split each leg foot in two and hit all four parts?

Bomberman sounds quite fun. Have the remote bomb model, fire four massive particle-emitting shells out of the sides when it explodes? You also need it to go to the center of the 4x4/6x6/8x8 block it's in so you can have it perfectly firing up/down/left/right corridors.

Perhaps use the setControlObject functions to have it a better third person? Drop camera at all players, setTransform it above/looking down, create a bot, set controlling bot rather than camera.

Maybe you could do what some people from, I think, [Force] on RTB did and make a remote played Super Mario Bros. game.

Blockhead versions of every popular NES game, ha ha.

fishpen0

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e364/maddielopez/thGirDDR.gif

just something i thought would be funny as to the topic :D plus i cant figure out how to get pictures on posts :/

You highlight the link to the picture and you click the button that looks like a frame. and please don't bump posts unless you have relevant input.