Author Topic: Blockstar Spamming My IRC.  (Read 1571 times)

Okay i was at owl's game and, blockland asked for admin we said no so he.....Spammed.

/Ignore Blockstar

Blockstar is too much of an idiot, he should not get admin on owl's server anyways.

/Ignore Blockstar

Blockstar is too much of an idiot, he should not get admin on owl's server anyways.

I just shought i might do this since this isent his first time :/

You should of answered him and he'd stop spamming.

Your just backing him up.

While he should have awnsered, spamming is still wrong.

Your just backing him up.
1. you're*
2. Backing someone up is not a bad thing, though the person in question was wrong this time.

DrenDranm, your spelling fails as well i hear you make excuses about your phone screwing you up so dont talk.

Also i know backing someone up isent bad but im not going to awnser him when i already did.

DrenDranm, your spelling fails as well i hear you make excuses about your phone screwing you up so dont talk.

Also i know backing someone up isent bad but im not going to awnser him when i already did.
Why are you brining up irrelevent topics that happned over a month ago that you didn't even read fully to justify your own mistakes?

Well what do i care im 13. Also you think your hot stuff when all you are is a starfish just because you have stuff loads of mods.

Well what do i care im 13.
Your age is no excuse when arguing, I expect you act like one if you're 13.

Also you think your hot stuff when all you are is a starfish just because you have stuff loads of mods.
How is this so related?

I had him in one of my servers just recently...  But i saw him on another server i think a freebuild... idk rest of name but he was spamming for admin but then admin perm banned him

I had him in one of my servers just recently...  But i saw him on another server i think a freebuild... idk rest of name but he was spamming for admin but then admin perm banned him

Exactly!

im not gonna do that though...

im not gonna do that though...

Lmao i wish you could make someone stay and can't leave bl

Lmao i wish you could make someone stay and can't leave bl
im sorry?