Author Topic: LSD: Dream Emulator  (Read 4962 times)


Its basically a video game based around real dreams the creators had.

I can't even remember my dreams that vividly :c

I can't even remember my dreams that vividly :c
That's why he kept a dream journal.


I read about this a while ago, it looks so cool.



I have NO idea what a ROM is, so I'm just downloading it.
It's a "rip" of the game data from the disk. Kinda like an .iso. You'll need a emulator to run it.

It's a "rip" of the game data from the disk. Kinda like an .iso. You'll need a emulator to run it.
an emulator

to run a dream emulator
incep-
...
emuception

forget I don't know



« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 07:06:21 PM by Dodger »

I've been playing this for most of my afternoon today. I'm currently on day 8. It's actually pretty fun and freaky for how low end it is. Gave me a few really good ideas too! Anyways, it's completely illegal to obtain this but if you ever get the chance to, definitely give it a whirl.

I've been playing this for most of my afternoon today. I'm currently on day 8. It's actually pretty fun and freaky for how low end it is. Gave me a few really good ideas too! Anyways, it's completely illegal to obtain this but if you ever get the chance to, definitely give it a whirl.

Unless I buy it from Japan.


loving Sony should release this on American PSN, it wouldn't even cost that much money for them to do it.

No American would have dreams like the ones portrayed in this game. I just now noticed there are some signs in Hankul. I was surprised because I understood what it said haha