Author Topic: I need an new avatar  (Read 4885 times)

he's so edgy! He changed what QFT stood for and is going against the rest of the world! Watch out! He might SWEAR at you

Sarcasm detected

forget OFF ALL OF YOU.

If you are not a contributor you are a forgettard for being in this topic.

Favourite PC game? Funny memes you like? Choose something that suits you because very few know what you want.

Favourite PC game? Funny memes you like? Choose something that suits you because very few know what you want.

...eh.

Forget it, I'm going to do this myself. I'm not locking, though. I get pleasure from you trolling dipstuffs.


Op doesn't know what trolling is.

oh i see
he changed it so qft mean quiet forgettard, but only when he says it

well quit frankly i'm insulted, since whenever i call somebody a monday I really mean they're a smart, beautiful person with a strong heart

oh i see
he changed it so qft mean quiet forgettard, but only when he says it

well quit frankly i'm insulted, since whenever i call somebody a monday I really mean they're a smart, beautiful person with a strong heart

Sarcasm detected


no i'm serious

i was trying to compliment you

I doubt it based on your past history of getting angry at me.

I doubt it based on your past history of getting angry at me.
i was trying to make amends you jerk

...eh.

Forget it, I'm going to do this myself. I'm not locking, though. I get pleasure from you trolling dipstuffs.

I don't understand your logic in trying to find a suitable avatar from us.

Glad you're choosing what you want.


I was going to contribute..
then i realized that you are an starfish



Pick this as your new avatar.