Author Topic: Which number is higher? 3.14 or infinite  (Read 7658 times)

I lol'd how we're arguing over something none of us can comprehend.

It appears you misread everything I said. Please go back and read it again. I was phrasing it as the OP would be.

now that i reread it you seem even stupider, he even said in the OP he knows pi goes on forever.

There is a problem here. Infinity isn't even a number. It's a concept.

You can't compare the two.

There is a problem here. Infinity isn't even a number. It's a concept.

You can't compare the two.

Yes you can... stop trying to act smart.
We use interval notation all the time in precalc, and many times infinite or negative infinite will be one of the "numbers" involved.

dear god the idiocy

no, he is technically correct

Yes you can... stop trying to act smart.
We use interval notation all the time in precalc, and many times infinite or negative infinite will be one of the "numbers" involved.

no, Cepha is also correct.

Stop being so disagreeable.

Which number is "higher"? Like taller than each other?

Numbers aren't tangible concepts. They can't exist in physical space. It should be, "which has a higher value". Nitpicking.

Which number is "higher"? Like taller than each other?

Numbers aren't tangible concepts. They can't exist in physical space. It should be, "which has a higher value". Nitpicking.
I'm contemplating your diety status at this point.

Which number is "higher"? Like taller than each other?

Numbers aren't tangible concepts. They can't exist in physical space. It should be, "which has a higher value". Nitpicking.

Bioshock Infinite is miles over the ground.  Much higher than a pie.

Hey look, my bro thread.


We all know they are the same.

For I am infinitely better than anyone. ;D

Hey look, my bro thread.


We all know they are the same.

For I am infinitely better than anyone. ;D
You've already been referenced on page one fatty.

Infinite numbers in it, but it's still just a 3 and some change.

Barely on topic: I wonder how much Pi I can remember from 6th grade...
3.14159265358979323846264
I forget after that.

Well if its 3.14 then abunch of numbers. isnt the number still 3?

You've already been referenced on page one fatty.
I know.

But I have the right to refer to myself.

Also:
Well if its 3.14 then abunch of numbers. isnt the number still 3?

This is the answer to this topic.

3.14 is still just 3.14

infinite goes on forever, so it's like


< 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00
0,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0
00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,
000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00
0,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0
00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,
000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00
0,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

sorry for pagestretch.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 02:19:23 AM by Orion »

Nice pagestretch lol.