9 (8.3%)
No
86 (79.6%)
I've tried one time
6 (5.6%)
No, I've stopped with smoking
7 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 108

Author Topic: Smoking Thread  (Read 6828 times)

Do you ever smoked a cigarette? Or do you want to know how it is? If you do smoking, could you tell why you do it? Raise your voice. I only do smoking because it relaxes me. The brand of my shag for smoking is West Red. When I started with smoking seven weeks ago, I had Pall Mall Heavy.

Besides, smoking can be deathly. Once you have been smoking for weeks, you can't stop anymore with it. The proof that I'd smoking;
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 06:18:36 AM by Antares »

Smoking is a social Self Delete.

Your dumb if you smoke.

smoking = illegal and bad hand down

Smoking is a social Self Delete.
Agreed. In The Netherlands it's normal, even kids with a age of 12 years old are smoking cigarettes. Some of them are smoking joints, which is deathly and pointless.

I am 16 years old since April this year. I can buy them where ever I want. In The Netherlands you need to show your ID card to prove your age to buy cigarettes. :P

Tried once. Immediately hated it.

EDIT:
Some of them are smoking joints, which is deathly and pointless.
Hahaha. No.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 06:30:38 AM by FireFish »

Agreed. In The Netherlands it's normal, even kids with a age of 12 years old are smoking cigarettes. Some of them are smoking joints, which is deathly and pointless.

No it isn't?
Why are you doing it you shouldn't be doing it.

Um.
No?
No one mentioned anything about smoking underage. Smoking is perfectly legal.

No it isn't?
Why are you doing it you shouldn't be doing it.
In what part of Holland do you live? In the state Limburg, Heerlen, they ask your ID Card.
Tried once. Immediately hated it.

EDIT:Hahaha. No.
Joints are more deathly then cigarettes.

Why would people want to try that stuff?

There is not legal age for smoking here, so you can smoke at any age. However you must be over 18 to buy cigarettes and its illegal to buy them for younger people.

There is not legal age for smoking here, so you can smoke at any age. However you must be over 18 to buy cigarettes and its illegal to buy them for younger people.
So someone who is let's say 35 can't buy them off someone who is 30?

So someone who is let's say 35 can't buy them off someone who is 30?
You know what i meant lol.
Yes.