Author Topic: Why is Family Guy one of my likes?  (Read 1317 times)

Seriously, wtf.  "a dolphin" guest voice in Family Guy.  Pretty original.

family guy is the most unfunny stuff ever

PETER WHY DIDNT YOU PICK UP MEG FROM SCHOOL

OH GEEZ THIS IS LIKE THAT TIME THAT I HAD TO GO TO CUBA TO NEGOTIATE THE BAY OF PIGS PROBLEM

(flashback that isn't even relevant)

Tigels here has a point.
The show is based on stuffty humor including gore humor and fart jokes and other stupid handicapped stuff only morons like the creator of the show like.

PETER WHY DIDNT YOU PICK UP MEG FROM SCHOOL

OH GEEZ THIS IS LIKE THAT TIME THAT I HAD TO GO TO CUBA TO NEGOTIATE THE BAY OF PIGS PROBLEM

(flashback that isn't even relevant)
it's like an unfunny robot chicken

wait
same thing

Ricky Gervais? Isn't that one of the people in the GTA IV comedy club?

Tigels here has a point.
The show is based on stuffty humor including gore humor and fart jokes and other stupid handicapped stuff only morons like the creator of the show like.
If anyone remembers, season 1 actually made lots of humor and sense.  Then it got cancelled and brought back, since then it sucked and pretty much every other episode is some stuffty musical or special and they reuse the same orchestral tracks.

Ricky Gervais? Isn't that one of the people in the GTA IV comedy club?
The one in GTA4 is a spinoff of him, they're both pretty funny.

I always go to the comedy clubs in GTA4 because they're so damn funny.  I like the one about fat people.

I used to love it back in its first and second season when creativity was the deciding factor to if Fox even AIRED the show.  It was actually funny and relate-able.

Now it has gotten so far up its own ass and repetitious I don't even bother to check for new episodes.

the worst part about family guy is that there's two now

family guy makes me laugh, but then i regret watching it because it's loving stupid

I used to love it back in its first and second season when creativity was the deciding factor to if Fox even AIRED the show.
now that it got booted to [as] they'll air it no matter what

now that it got booted to [as] they'll air it no matter what
Seth must be deepthroating the fox executives.

the worst part about family guy is that there's two now

Except the Cleveland show is incredibly terrible and I dont see how anyone can like it. Cleveland is the most boring character of Family Guy.

Tigels here has a point.
And every episode has at least three completely unrelated "like that time when-" parts that contain the unfunny garbage and have no relevance to the plot whatsoever.