Author Topic: Guy stealing my identity  (Read 3756 times)

basically a guy named secretdude36 had my full trust trust. But when i went on CASEY's family rp, i was building my radio station and he wants to be my son so i say no, and then he starts building things. So i destory them then no trust him. few mins later server shus down. and he keeps ircing me asking me why and saying hes sorry and wont go away. but i keep saying no. then he changes his name so i get confused but it was pretty obvious that it was him. anyway now he calls himself juicy drop, which is different from me as i use caps and have tags 'Buy' and 'Now' so it says 'Buy'Juicy Drop Pop'Now'
so finally after atempting to steal my identity he then says he made a topic saying ow i was so mean and not giving him a second chance. but i looked for it and didnt find it. his BL_ID is 30711 so try to stay clear of him, and finally he doesnt leave you alone on irc ever.

Anyway: if someone ever tryed to take you identity or is someone you shouldn't give trust to, say now. For the saftey of people not wanting to give trust to the wrong person.

this is what happens to you when you're the type of person who plays family rps. go outside

I dont usually i jsut had nothing to do

Apparently he's not a good friend what you and him meet together.

wow people reply fast in the drama section

wow people reply fast in the drama section
hahaha no

offtopic & games is way faster

Don't play on Family RP's...
But this isn't bad but it is...

I thought he had your Credit Card, REAL name, Birthday, Ect...

this is what happens to you when you're the type of person who plays family rps. go outside
I hate you even more now, you said nothing helpful and just straight on insulted him, sure, this is drama, but the same can be said for you and your ponies.

Stealing identities in Blockland.

Federal Crime.

I hate you even more now, you said nothing helpful and just straight on insulted him, sure, this is drama, but the same can be said for you and your ponies.

/agreed
Stuntman021 is saying he sucks, and has no life...

Oh Just Shut the hell Up.
When I first looked at your avatar I thought you were one of our older members, and I was going to say something along the lines of "but is is a family rp".
Now that I see you're probably a kid who actually like family rps. I'm going to say the same thing anyway.

He can't do anything to your build, however. Unless of course, you give him trust.
You have nothing to worry about.

I thought you were one of our older members
Got Nvidia?

Stealing identities in Blockland.

Federal Crime.

Actually it is illegal.

Generally if its just your username and someone being stupid with it, it doesn't matter. But if you were well known by that name by friends or family online, or your real name was attached to it, and someone used it for slander / libel or damaged you in some other way, there could be a case.

Of course that almost never happens with user names. But still.