Poll

Did this ever happen to you?

Yes
3 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: JVS:forgeted up  (Read 671 times)

Well I was hosting a server and this happened
When I put down  a door it would be all blocky all jvs things would be like blocks and they wouldnt activate. For pre saved builds with jvs they would be there they locked normal but all the events were - but a event on activate self change color red The buttons still did the events i wanted put then didnt push down could somebody help?
 :cookie: :cookieMonster:

Well I was hosting a server and this happened
When I put down  a door it would be all blocky all jvs things would be like blocks and they wouldnt activate. For pre saved builds with jvs they would be there they locked normal but all the events were - but a event on activate self change color red The buttons still did the events i wanted put then didnt push down could somebody help?
 :cookie: :cookieMonster:

Try reinstalling JVS.
When the door appears to be a default 1x4x5 brick, the door's rendering is checked.
Once a door spawns, it has an event that automatically unchecks the rendering.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

>:I

Try reinstalling JVS.
When the door appears to be a default 1x4x5 brick, the door's rendering is checked.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

k i will try that hope it works

Try reinstalling JVS.

so do i have to delete ALL the jvs things i got or just jvs content?

You can try deleting just the base, the JVS Content.
If not, try reinstalling every JVS file.