Author Topic: Potion Creation -Magical Samurai Boss Level-  (Read 3503 times)

A simple wizard type puzzle game where there is always a problem that can only be fixed with potions. All you have to do is put the specific ingredients in the cauldron and the potion will be made. If the items are wrong, then try again

You and your friend Antonio meet a girl. The girl seems hot to Antonio. Antonio asks you to conjure up a love potion. About 3 of the ingredients he gives you are supposed to go in the cauldron. Here they are:

Chocolate
Pink Sticky notes
Flower
Baseball hat
Peppermint Candy
Glowing Heart
Sun Plush Toy
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 07:29:35 PM by PurpleMetro »

Chocolate, flower & glowing heart.

Chocolate, flower & glowing heart.
You mix the ingredients...
You get a love potion! :D
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 06:50:29 PM by PurpleMetro »

Mission 2

You put the love liquid in some pink ice cream, then offer her the ice cream. She accepts it and eats it unsuspectingly. She, as concluded, falls in love with Antonio. Antonio is happy with it for the first few minutes but now Antonio says that she's getting annoying. She follows him everywhere, at the movies, at the arcade, even follows him in the.... bathroom. (yuck). So Antonio requests that you make him an Anti-Love potion. About 3 of the ingredients you have will make the perfect Anti-Love potion. Here they are:

Dirty Pizza Plate
Empty Cereal Box
Chewed Gum
Smelly Sock
An "IM DUMPING YOU" letter
Smelly sneaker
Your idiotic drawing of her

Mission 2

You put the love liquid in some pink ice cream, then offer her the ice cream. She accepts it and eats it unsuspectingly. She, as concluded, falls in love with Antonio. Antonio is happy with it for the first few minutes but now Antonio says that she's getting annoying. She follows him everywhere, at the movies, at the arcade, even follows him in the.... bathroom. (yuck). So Antonio requests that you make him an Anti-Love potion. About 3 of the ingredients you have will make the perfect Anti-Love potion. Here they are:

Dirty Pizza Plate
Empty Cereal Box
Chewed Gum
Smelly Sock
Smelly sneaker
Your idiotic drawing of her

Antonio's gay.

Smelly Sock, An "IM DUMPING YOU" letter, Chewed gum.

Antonio's gay.

Smelly Sock, An "IM DUMPING YOU" letter, Chewed gum.
Try again.

Smelly Sock
Smelly sneaker

Smelly Sock
Smelly sneaker
Fast typer :o.

You mix the ingredients...
You get an anti-love potion! :D

Mission 3

The hot lady now walks away from you, leaving Antonio sad and single :(. You now walk up to a shop. The shop sells potion recipies (They lower the amount of ingredients you have to make the specific potion). Unfortunately, He will only fork them over for a popular potion. He says he's still taking Wizard College and he want's to be popular. 3 of the ingredients you have will make the potion. Here they are:

Popular Shirt
Popular Shoes
Hair DNA
Eye DNA
Accent DNA
Bling Necklace

Popular Shirt
Popular Shoes
Bling Necklace

Popular Shirt
Popular Shoes
Bling Necklace
You mix the potions
You made a Popular potion! :D

i am smart and fast typer
i used copy paste for speed

-Boss Level-
Magical Samurai
You give the shop guy the potion. He drinks it crazily, spilling the liquid on his wizard robes. He then chuckles. Mwuh huh huh huh. I have tricked you two. You have healed my ancient art of wizard tactics. The Samurai Tactics. He pulls out a long Katana. Thank you for restoring my tactics, your services to me are of no more. You must now die. Only Antonio is a wizard fighter. You are just a potion maker. Antonio will choose to fight him. But he cannot win without your magic potions. They both shoot power beams at each other. Antonio's magical power cannot withstand his. Make an MP potion with these 5 ingredients. 3 of them will make the potion.

Rare Herb
Scroll
Magical Tablet
Moon Rock
Elephant

(P.S.: The battle won't be over after this.)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 07:19:45 PM by PurpleMetro »