Author Topic: Realism in Blockland  (Read 3969 times)

Realism in Blockland, please try to absorb this theory whether it be correct or not of having realism in Blockland. Do not be misconceived these guns are not mine and are apart of the military pack in which Arcturus made.Thoughts or discussions?

« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 12:12:45 PM by Smokesta »

the mix between Blockland and realistic details isn't always perfected, but this is pretty good.

It's kind of ew. But it's kind of good? I don't know..

Discrete, location of these guns are discrete.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 11:30:20 AM by Smokesta »

They are not mine btw they are apart of Arcturus's Military pack, in which he has released on his own website. I encourage you to go to his profile and click on the link leading to his forum website if you would like to download his guns.
Well atleast give him credit on the post.

Well atleast give him credit on the post.
Did, should have been a no brainer from the start.

Such details i haveneerseen before....BRAVO MY FRIEND!

Tom

The isn't realism, these are just guns with cappy textures.

Yeah bout to say they aren't that great.

The isn't realism, these are just guns with cappy textures.
you are loving handicapped. they are crappy. that's the kind of texturing you'd see in Counter Strike and stuff. you dont call that crappy, do you?

you are loving handicapped. they are crappy. that's the kind of texturing you'd see in Counter Strike and stuff. you dont call that crappy, do you?
actually, yeah, i do.

Woah guys,.... no need to hate on each other they are just gallery pictures.

I love that texture on guns, I can have it, please?

Now I realize why people were so brown town about things being blocko. These are terrible. The textures remind me of the death ion cannon.