Author Topic: Gaythan Gayes  (Read 3712 times)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=38431
BUY THE GAME.
I don't have $20 set aside for a game I'm not gonna play...
because my friends post on here and i dont feel like being left out.

would of pmed this but Badspot is a big meanie!!

Yeah, these forums should be made key only.
But it doens't really matter.
He can't bother us here.

I agree, people who don't have Blockland should not be allowed in off topic, because well lets face it, Blockland isn't one for its community anyway.

Oh come on guys, at least he wants to buy the game.

Gaythan Gayes is a real life friend of Kira100000 if I recall correct. Kira has multiple other real life friends who use the forums so I guess this is why he's here.

Oh come on guys, at least he wants to buy the game.
No, he said he didn't want to "waste 20$".
Gaythan Gayes is a real life friend of Kira100000 if I recall correct. Kira has multiple other real life friends who use the forums so I guess this is why he's here.
Kira what?

Just remembered he can't post here.

Wow... I don't wanna know if that is his REAL name in real life...  My neighbors name is Gay.  (His last name)

But so what?  I don't find him bad.  I can't find him nubish at all...  Unless he is spamming the forums.

But OT I agree with the if you don't have a key you can't join forums...

Wow... I don't wanna know if that is his REAL name in real life...  My neighbors name is Gay.  (His last name)

But so what?  I don't find him bad.  I can't find him nubish at all...  Unless he is spamming the forums.

But OT I agree with the if you don't have a key you can't join forums...

He wasn't dramad for his name, idiot.
Try actually reading the OP and its links.

this is true.
all of kira's friends seem to be handicapped. :I
(except kira himself and kata and me!!)