Borderlands Faces by Gothboy77

Author Topic: Borderlands Faces by Gothboy77  (Read 5428 times)

seeing as how these faces are in a specific package, I didn't include them into my dump thread.
Anyways, this pack is still a work in progress and currently holds 5 faces.

Brick
Lilith
Roland
Mordecai
Psycho

Screenies:

Original site posted: http://brickmania.findtalk.net

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?zdrxgn79s9w3gcg
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 09:18:18 PM by Goth77 »

The first is good, the rest aren't.

The first is good, the rest aren't.

Have you ever played Borderlands?

Have you ever played Borderlands?

Yes, but I don't see how that could make faces better.

Yes, but I don't see how that could make faces better.

Just wondering because if you haven't, then you wouldn't really know what they are supposed to look like.
You gonna make some better ones?

I think these are better than the other ones I saw on here a while back.

Lost my stuff on this one, it seriously needs improvements, lmfao

Then make a better one? She's already ugly
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 06:20:36 PM by Goth77 »

Then make a better one.
you're a loving idiot. making a better one isnt the point. the point is that your faces look like total stuff. the first one is fine.

Just wondering because if you haven't, then you wouldn't really know what they are supposed to look like.
I know what they are supposed to look like and these do not look like that.

you're a loving idiot. making a better one isnt the point. the point is that your faces look like total stuff. the first one is fine.

Uh, then don't download them.

Uh, then don't download them.
you're even more of an idiot now. you just tried to change the subject because you dont have a comeback for me and a couple other people saying these are terrible.

you're even more of an idiot now. you just tried to change the subject because you dont have a comeback for me and a couple other people saying these are terrible.

Think what you want.
I will try and work on the Lilith face to improve it, also the Roland face could use some more detail.

Updates coming soon.

Get the forget out, there is no need to be this agressive. Like gothboy said, just don't download them.