5 (17.9%)
No
3 (10.7%)
Don't care.
6 (21.4%)
You need to add a lawn
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: TDM Clan App  (Read 1636 times)

Hope it gets me in.
 Some of you might call it bland, True.
 Some of you might call it Ew, But...
I call it home.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 11:01:30 PM by Alkatjo »

-Reserved-

I can already see some 'smart' person choose "I don't care."

-Reserved-

I can already see some 'smart' person choose "I don't care."
yeeeesss?
 :cookieMonster:

Nah, just kidding.
Looks good!
A bit small, yet snug and cozy.

The roof's a bit odd, and the ceiling a bit bland. The TV is overbearing, especially in such a small house. In the first picture especially, it seems that there's not enough balance toward the center of the rooms, everything seems compacted against the walls. The wall pattern makes things more interesting, but try to avoid straight edges in it like you have above most of the doors and windows. Overall it's fairly good for its size.

The roof's a bit odd, and the ceiling a bit bland. The TV is overbearing, especially in such a small house. In the first picture especially, it seems that there's not enough balance toward the center of the rooms, everything seems compacted against the walls. The wall pattern makes things more interesting, but try to avoid straight edges in it like you have above most of the doors and windows. Overall it's fairly good for its size.
I will have to fix this, i love cozy things though. The Tv could be downsized and maybe i could fix the roof.
I'm surprised no one said anything about the browns, i love my browns :3

Hmm I could add window sheers or maybe some outside lights for effect. More detail is needed.

I will have to fix this, i love cozy things though. The Tv could be downsized and maybe i could fix the roof.
I'm surprised no one said anything about the browns, i love my browns :3
It is very brown, but many different kinds of brown, especially between the ceiling, walls, and floor. If that was all two or three colors of brown we might have a problem. :p

Also I can't figure out exactly how the layout is going. Maybe you could add a screenshot from bird's-eye with the top removed?

Another thing, personally I prefer more varied layouts, more like something you might see in real life, rather than ruling rooms and outside walls by baseplate sizes and making what could be described as combined cubes.

It is very brown, but many different kinds of brown, especially between the ceiling, walls, and floor. If that was all two or three colors of brown we might have a problem. :p

Also I can't figure out exactly how the layout is going. Maybe you could add a screenshot from bird's-eye with the top removed?

Another thing, personally I prefer more varied layouts, more like something you might see in real life, rather than ruling rooms and outside walls by baseplate sizes and making what could be described as combined cubes.
Sure, I'm on it!
Btw if you want to come see for yourself your welcome to right now.

If I were in the clan, I would say no. I think your very close though. Good job

Lol, I think i crashed or i accidentally used mission editor.
Anyway thanks for the suggestions.

If I were in the clan, I would say no. I think your very close though. Good job
It has changed somewhat.

what's that starfish doing not working on ECB 8?

what's that starfish doing not working on ECB 8?
Lol

I would recommand LEAVING the outside bricks but adding some interior walls different, color ect.

But if you do that then its a 9.5/10 for me.

But if you do that then its a 9.5/10 for me.

He didn't say you could rate the build.