2 (20%)
No.
4 (40%)
It is just perfect the way it is.
3 (30%)
How about CP?
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: BlockFront Urban TDM V8.5C (Yeah its back)  (Read 2967 times)

Double post, I added a new poll.

Triple post:

I am doing what corp said (Finally) and adding some more debris and rubble.. I will post V9 pics in a bit, I am not done yet.

Well, Quadruple post:

I just finished adding a new building; an energy supply building... It is right next to the hill area and it will have a segment inside the hill, which will have some complication but should also have some simplicity.  Sorry but I am in the middle of updating so I am not going to post the pics yet, but V9 is on its way. And no, I will not post the save..... Maybe when this is 100% complete I will, but right now I am not going to.

You would have a train if ever Bushido released his :U

Just use T+T. It's basically the only balanced weapon pack out there for balanced gameplay.

You may be tired of it but try balancing weapon sets.

Just use T+T. It's basically the only balanced weapon pack out there for balanced gameplay.

You may be tired of it but try balancing weapon sets.

Bump... I must agree, but for the moment I am using some other weapons, just until V9 is finished, then I will add the class system..  I might try and talk to zloff and see if he could just give me a pistol and one sniper.  Then I could at least have a TDM with pistols and snipers, and assault rifles.

Bump because I might get beta for blockombat