Author Topic: Check Out the Skinniest House in the World  (Read 8454 times)

If it is developed further, this could seriously help some of the cities (*COUGH* ERHERM TOKYO *COUGH*). Maybe make it slightly wider, like twice as wide. It would still be much smaller, and because it is thin they could be put side-to-side, not on top of each other.

First pic looks like some kind of landing craft bound for the moon.

One of these buildings would be pretty cool if you were wealthy, had a nice apartment, and then had this little house wedged next door, so you could use it as a novelty office or studio, what it is seemingly built for.

Still concerned about that fire risk though Wedge, even non-flammable materials for the building wouldn't keep me happy-- what if the fire didn't spread but something like the bed was burning, sending smoke into the space. D:

Someone explain this please.

Looks like a ghetto counterweight, actually.

Someone explain this please.

The staircase can be pulled up and turns into the floor. Saves space.

so do i have to jump over my couch and tv to fry some eggs?

so do i have to jump over my couch and tv to fry some eggs?
Dude how fat are you.

The staircase can be pulled up and turns into the floor. Saves space.
a rope? how pull it up or push it up? into the floor? how you going do that? Explain to me.

Anyone build brick of this house?

Well, what if you put it on it's side like a normal 1-story house? :o That would be interesting.

There seems to be an absurd lack of a shower or a bathtub.

There seems to be an absurd lack of a shower or a bathtub.
the shower is to the left of the toilet aaaaaaaaaaaa

although it doesnt seem like there's all that much room for it
it's almost as though the shower door is part of the wall which means there's no room for the actual shower