What is Blockland Main Adventure Mode

Author Topic: What is Blockland Main Adventure Mode  (Read 1588 times)

I did some hard searching in Blockland. I had a hint that its an unlockable campaign in Slate. And it has something to do with the angle of the sun? I know you people won't tell me how to truly unlock it but can I have at least a specific hint.

You can't unlock it, it doesn't exist. It's an old, overused joke.

Fine, don't listen to me.

Fine I'll believe your stupid excuses to make me forget about this. -_-

Dude you haven't unlocked It yet?

Sorry I can't tell you how to unlock It. When you unlock Main Adventure mode, you are sworn to a sacred oath. You must never, EVER tell anyone how to unlock It.

Blockland Main Adventure Mode is very serious, and very holy. I can not defile It by telling someone how to unlock It. You must find It on your own.

Good luck on your quest, when you find out the secret we can sit together atop the highest mountain and sip tea as we look upon those who have not yet unlocked It.

Direct quote from that sight you linked us:
"A supposed secret un-lockable campaign mode on Blockland that really is a joke on the forums that makes people be confused what it really is."

It does not exist, it is a joke. Above joker is joking about knowing what it is. I'm willing to bet he's never heard of it till now.

It's a big sham, mate.

Yes. It is so totally fake and non-existent, you wouldn't believe us if we told you exactly, step-by-step, how to unlock it. Which we obviously can't do because, as we have said, it is fake and non-existent. Also, if it did exist, it probably would not be very interesting. So stop searching immediately, so that way, if you do find something that you think might be related to unlocking the campaign mode, you don't foolishly mistake it for being anything but something completely normal. [/WheatleyVoice]

Dude you haven't unlocked It yet?

Sorry I can't tell you how to unlock It. When you unlock Main Adventure mode, you are sworn to a sacred oath. You must never, EVER tell anyone how to unlock It.

Blockland Main Adventure Mode is very serious, and very holy. I can not defile It by telling someone how to unlock It. You must find It on your own.

Good luck on your quest, when you find out the secret we can sit together atop the highest mountain and sip tea as we look upon those who have not yet unlocked It.

We have said it was fake then you make a bunch of crap up that sounds like your going to die soon.

We have said it was fake then you make a bunch of crap up that sounds like your going to die soon.
i've gained some respect for you just now

-10 intelligence for PurpleMetro