Author Topic: Stop Posting Your Steam Chats, They're Not As Funny As You Think.  (Read 3833 times)

I see the pot calling the kettle black here.
"Oh wow, I made a mistake, because I am a beginner, I am going to mention about how Marcel made a mistake in a obviously starfish manner."
You could of easily said "Blah Blah Blah, Stuff related to the topic, Blah Blah Blah, Oh by the way, Why did you capitalize every word in the topic title?"
Either way, you are choosing the wrong way to go about stuff.

Okay, I admit I said it in an starfish manner.

Would someone explain to me as to what's going on here?

So you like to watch idiots post annoying chat logs about how they are an idiot?
Reminds me of a quote from boondocks.
"If you think ignorance is cute, then you must find mental handicapation down right adorable."
Chill out, I was just joking.

Chill out, I was just joking.
I am calm.
I figured you were serious, I don't know you well enough to tell the difference.
Okay, I admit I said it in an starfish manner.
Thank you for admitting that, now hopefully that also means you will try to contribute before picking out something completely redundant to the topic itself.

I am calm.
I figured you were serious, I don't know you well enough to tell the difference

he said like, and man

he was acting like one of those stereotypical hippies

What's with all of the people posting their steam chats lately?  We don't care, and it's not fun/funny to read a chatlog in which two teenagers act childish and make love jokes.  I doubt anyone here wants to read 100 lines for 1 line that think is silly but couldn't cut out because it requires context.  So really, stop it.  If something legitimately funny happens, ask yourself: Is it funny?  Do people want to read this much?  If the answer to one of these is no, don't post it.  If they're yes, still don't post it, make a thread about chatlogs in general, it's not a good idea to make a topic about 1 line.

You're not as funny as you think.

What's with all of the people posting their steam chats lately?  We don't care,
I stopped reading there. LOL JUST CAUSE MARCEM DOESN'T LIKE IT, WE DON'T LIKE IT EITHER LOLOL!

i hate reading people's chats. the conversations are always very long, and i get nothing topic worthy out of them.

you people suck

The worst part is you can't help but read these long ass things because you assume there has to be something funny in it and then when you realize what they thought was funny was something like "IN YO BUTT LOELZ snake" you realize they just stole a minute of your life that you will never get back.

I stopped reading there. LOL JUST CAUSE MARCEM DOESN'T LIKE IT, WE DON'T LIKE IT EITHER LOLOL!

He's right, though

Nobody wants to read a bunch of steam chats where they are making unfunny snake jokes and using old and unfunny internet memes

I think some of the chats are hilarious while some, not so much

Screw steam chats, who remembers this stuff?

So who's this yosher guy and why is he trying so hard to find a flaw here?

What's with all of the people posting their steam chats lately?  We don't care, and it's not fun/funny to read a chatlog in which two teenagers act childish and make love jokes.

d'ohohohoho

It's completely acceptable to use capitalization in this was as a title.
Using it for other things is just grammatically stupid.
If the title is worded as a sentence,  it should be capitalized correctly.