Author Topic: Steam gifting  (Read 14151 times)

let's be honest now
did you really need to swear at the beginning of that sentence?

Well yeah, because all he's ever done to me is spam me with "hey lets fukool kids klub!!!" and bug me about stupid stuff, and ever since I blocked him a couple months ago he keeps begging people to tell me to unblock him. He's a pest, and the idea that anyone can reward that behavior with anything is simply outlandish.

CaptMeaT you are acting dead or something, I am talking to you in steam chat  and you say who is this even after I say who I am

CaptMeaT you are acting dead or something, I am talking to you in steam chat  and you say who is this even after I say who I am
He hasn't slept in 4 days.

what

He probably has hypomania like I get sometimes lol

Well yeah, because all he's ever done to me is spam me with "hey lets fukool kids klub!!!" and bug me about stupid stuff, and ever since I blocked him a couple months ago he keeps begging people to tell me to unblock him. He's a pest, and the idea that anyone can reward that behavior with anything is simply outlandish.
That doesn't mean you need to just chuck a swear into a sentence. By doing that you are just stooping to his level, even though what you did may not be as bad. ;)

Who?
Oh, you know, your "split personality". Or, should I say the fake personality you put on for attention. :3

hi guys i want bulletstorm

Oh, you know, your "split personality". Or, should I say the fake personality you put on for attention. :3

What are you talking about? I do not remember this.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 03:36:13 PM by Dodger »

I want the final hours of portal 2

Orthone is good friend

I don't get it either. All he does is troll.

What are you talking about? I do not remember this.
Um Dodger there's chat logs out there, why are you still denying this?

Um Dodger there's chat logs out there, why are you still denying this?

What logs?

What logs?
In that one thread I made. No you don't have amnesia, stop denying it.

In that one thread I made. No you don't have amnesia, stop denying it.

What thread?