Author Topic: I'm going to Martha's vineyard for six days  (Read 653 times)

I am going to go to Martha's vineyard as part of the Boy Scouts, there is a really good friend of mine that is part of it also, so its good that I'll be able to hang out with him. For those of you who don't know what Martha's vineyard is, its a vacation spot in Connecticut where movie stars and even the president go to get away from everything else.
We'll be going to private spot that no one but us will be able to get to.

tl;dr: I'm going on another trip :cookieMonster:

Lucky, I had to make a stupid shelter out of sticks and leaves and sleep in there for a day when I went to boyscouts.

Or is this like some Field trip?

Lucky, I had to make a stupid shelter out of sticks and leaves and sleep in there for a day when I went to boyscouts.

Or is this like some Field trip?

But I bet you've got better training for that and now know how to handle BEAR ATTACKS.

But I bet you've got better training for that and now know how to handle BEAR ATTACKS.
the bear knocked it over

what do now

boy scouts for life!

Any OA bros here? you know who you are

the bear knocked it over

what do now

I don't have special 'Boy Scout Training' so we better get Trogtor to use his special Boy scout anti-bear techniques!

I don't have special 'Boy Scout Training' so we better get Trogtor to use his special Boy scout anti-bear techniques!
trogtor uses "fire breath"

what do now

I assume the soft yet tough hide of the bear that also is covered in hair would be set ablaze by the mighty Fire Breath move and prove super effective!

Watch out for the sea bear.

And for you scouts, I don't even have my Tenderfoot yet. I joined about a month ago

boy scouts for life!

Any OA bros here? you know who you are

I am going to do that when I am signed up for it.

I know my brother is one.

the bear knocked it over

what do now

Its funny, a wild animal will never go near something that doesn't look normal, that includes huts, tents, even forts made with wood.

Has anyone been to Camp Old Indian?

« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 10:35:33 PM by Trogtor »

I LIKE IT HERE
I LOVE IT HERE
I FINALLY FOUND A HOME
A HOME
A HOME AWAY FROM HOME
HEY!

-snip-

Kay,

Do your counselors dance and sing like gay happy people?