Author Topic: MicroBlock - Original v9 Eventers [Mb]  (Read 23902 times)

So the clan will make a handful of MincroBlock 2011 applications at the start? Then once you've posted that PDF everyone can start making applications for the system? Woo I feel an app store coming on... c:

MincroBlock

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT :U

Then once you've posted that PDF everyone can start making applications for the system?

Yeah, I'll have the PDF out later. Its half done.

Just installed some Icecubes to the headquarters.

- There is an Indigo in the meeting room inside The Slate Building with a projector. Its malfunctioned and I'm too lazy to repair it right now so don't touch it.

- There is a Ruby in the whiteboard / cafe room, feel free to use it

- There are two Graphite A2's in the server room, preferably don't touch as I'm planning to setup some server software on them.

Thats all. <3

Using the Icecube A2 BLPC build for practical reasons

Here I am talking to a small group in a meeting room at the MicroBlock Headquarters, The Slate Building. I demonstrate the Graph Mapper and how it can be used to build simplistic bar graphs to display data.

As you can see, I am standing by the projector at the back. To the front of the picture you can see the Indigo Icecube (rev 1.2) projecting its graph software.

neato, and i prefer using all relays/projectiles to named bricks

If this is just an intro to shoving that stupid VPN viewer down my throat, go away because its not what I need.

I'm releasing something soon that will open opportunity for our first clan project.

No, I'm just curious, to make sure my server isn't forgeted up.

so,  the bricks are finaly loaded again? :D

Yes reloaded. c:
and with your bricks now for some parts of my build :c

and with your bricks now for some parts of my build :c

Ugghh what. Slick said he fixed that. For forgets sake. :c

come on and gimme trust, and lemme dupe a big stack of bricks all at once :D

Speaking of spam, someone seems to have duped boxes already. I'll unpass it after a cleanup, I was just updating all the Icecube A2 computers to rev 1.3.

Do you produce models of the Icecube for other people? Looks lovey.

alright cool so im booted from the clan
and hey can you please give me that final save of peggling because i would like to have my finished skyscraper