Author Topic: Unable to play Blockland at all...  (Read 733 times)

Okay before I start two things must be said
1. I dunno how to pst console. log and
2 I cannot play multiplayer single or host my own...

Okay so I decided to play the $20 game I payed for called Blockland and as I was planning to host my Server I got this message when loading datablocks...

Btw 9/10 I cannot host because It refuses to load all the datablocks... it stops exactly right where it is on the screenshot but then I got this message... what the hell... so I did the whole procedure of re-installing and crap but um as you all can see... nothing has happened 

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG? help would be appreciated...

1. I dunno how to pst console. log

Click the reply button, click Additional Options, and select the browse button. Navigate to c:/program files/blockland. Select file called "console," then post

Thanks herer is the console.log but I looked at it and it says nothing about the blob thingy?

You have a ton of add-ons, try disabling all but the default ones.

okay it works now I disabled almost alll non rtb add ons... still it was only 3200 datablocks I belieave Bl can run like 4200 I think helpz...

okay it works now I disabled almost alll non rtb add ons... still it was only 3200 datablocks I belieave Bl can run like 4200 I think helpz...

BL can usually run only about 2500, I think.

Disable everything you don't need, I host a good server with only 2112 datablocks.

BL can usually run only about 2500, I think.

No more than that... I can run now its some non rtb add on that is causing the problem and I got like 3012 datablocks

Bump for re apperance

Why bump this if we've already solved the problem?
Well, a general idea of the problem, you're going to have to figure out which add-on it is, we can't help with that.

The problem is not solved I can't play right NOW!

Is there any non compatible add ons? that could cuse this... not like zapt and rots but something that cant run at the same time?

It's not like you posted a list of every add-on you have, or that we know every single possible interaction between add-ons.
You're probably just going to have to try disabling them yourself.

It's not like you posted a list of every add-on you have, or that we know every single possible interaction between add-ons.
You're probably just going to have to try disabling them yourself.

Console.log remember... anyway I just ant to know if a add oncould crash with another not which one and not like zapt and rots

Console.log remember... anyway I just ant to know if a add oncould crash with another not which one and not like zapt and rots

Try disabling all add-ons except the default ones and running it again.

If it works, start re-enabling add-ons one or two at a time and starting the server again.