Habbo Hotel Peekarica - 3D Project

Poll

Should I host this 24/7?

Yes
30 (90.9%)
No
3 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: Habbo Hotel Peekarica - 3D Project  (Read 9794 times)

Habbo Hotel Peekarica

Habbo Hotel Peekarica is a project that started in the last weeks of Christmas 2009. Aphtonites and Antares (me) started to built the Welcome Lounge in 3D. Not many minutes later we had one plan: Rebuilding Habbo Hotel's old glory in 3D.

Habbo Hotel Peekarica is not based on the official Habbo of today, it's based on Habbo 2005/2006. When the Great Raid, MoD, and other stuff happened. While the pools were closed duo aids!
Screenshots

Hotelview

Navigator (click on GO, using SetPlayerTransform)

Habbo Museum

The Roof of Habbo Peekarica

Diner at the clouds

Welcome Lounge

Theatre

Gardens

Infobus

Rooftop Rumble

Cafe Olé

Basement

Terrace

Swimmingpool

Swimmingpool

Diving at Habbo Lido (Swimmingpool)

Aphtonites Private room

Private room

Private room

Video's
* Habbo Hotel Peekarica during the Alpha stages

Thanks to
- Aphtonites
- Olly Krilly
- Nightelf21
- Mr.LoL

Looks really nice, nice job.

Hey look you made this "game" they call Habbo not suck.

Looks really nice, nice job.
My server is up now. Going to plan a release date for this.

Hey look you made this "game" they call Habbo not suck.
Better this:

Then this:

Wait what you're Dutch?
Yay.

Wait what you're Dutch?
Yay.
Hehe, yeah. <3

I have been playing on the Dutch Habbo for almost six years, started on 4 July 2005, stopped this month. It has changed so hard, what release is it already now? Release 93?

Hehe, yeah. <3

I have been playing on the Dutch Habbo for almost six years, started on 4 July 2005, stopped this month. It has changed so hard, what release is it already now? Release 93?
I stopped playing it in 07. I think I started around 05 too.

Ive been here before. <3 it.

Me too.

I came three times in a year, the last two years on Habbo. Mostly I play my own Habbo Hotel version 14 retro, with the nice yellow Habbo homepage I got.

Anyways, server is dedicated now. I am planning to host it 24/7 soon.

Good thing it isn't the real Habbo.

I came three times in a year, the last two years on Habbo. Mostly I play my own Habbo Hotel version 14 retro, with the nice yellow Habbo homepage I got.

Anyways, server is dedicated now. I am planning to host it 24/7 soon.
Can't they charge you with like €2500 of copyright stuff if you own a retro hotel?

Can't they charge you with like €2500 of copyright stuff if you own a retro hotel?
I e-mailed Habbo in November 2009. I received from Jet, the Hotel Manager of the Dutch Habbo that I was allowed to keep it with Sulake's permission on it. As long it WONT be advertised on the official Habbo. I have also contacted Sulake about my Hotel in November 2009. Since then my hotel was never closed, I never received a mail about it, about the copyright thing. So I'd believe I got the permission to host further, I am an expert in the Moderator tools and stuff like that and I told my story to them how good I was with security and safety.

Mostly retro's would be shut down for the following reason(s): No permission, scamming people, viruses in the homepage of a retro hotel, fake logins.

But the stuff thing is: Scripters. They run a script program made for a Retro Hotel, replacing user accounts by new. They can access with a packet into the Admin catalogue (rares), deleting all furniture from a room. Coloring pets, ect.

No pool's closed joke yet?

No pool's closed joke yet?
Ssssst... tonight around 6 pm... sssst.