Poll

How was it, yo?

Good
Needs work
Bad

Author Topic: The Farlanders -- SHORT STORY  (Read 3226 times)

http://www.mediafire.com/?m8a835nzksnx833

Its based around the Endermen mob that is going to be added in minecraft in version 1.8
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 11:03:50 PM by DracoSoul »

but dracooo i don't wana downloaddd thattt D:


Wait, what exactly is this?



nng
i dont wanna download anything couldnt you just have typed it out here?

nng
i dont wanna download anything couldnt you just have typed it out here?

do i have toooooo


no, download it or you're not cool

no, download it or you're not cool
Im not cool, so post it

I downloaded. I'll review tonight and give my thoughts tomorrow.

I downloaded. I'll review tonight and give my thoughts tomorrow.

alright cool

everyone who downloads it, read it and casts a vote will be entered in a drawing for skyrim as a gift on steam


alright cool

everyone who downloads it, read it and casts a vote will be entered in a drawing for skyrim as a gift on steam
seems legit