Author Topic: Dedicated server crashing when...  (Read 1276 times)

Well, not really Crashing...but being marked as "dead." When I host a dedicated, leave it up for a while..and join to see whats been going on, its marked as dead, even though my friends told me only moments before they were still in it, and it lagged them out.

Why is this happening?
Can it be fixed?
Is there a way to save bricks from the dedicated window?

Thanks...

Well, not really Crashing...but being marked as "dead." When I host a dedicated, leave it up for a while..and join to see whats been going on, its marked as dead, even though my friends told me only moments before they were still in it, and it lagged them out.
You can still save while lagged out, since you still have the bricks on your clientside. Maybe have a client save for you and then you remake the server and they load it for you :D

Editted: post deleted i changed my mind
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 09:11:55 PM by Mr Smash »

No, you posted the exact same thing in both topics.

damn someone saw it, yeah im half asleep, lol

You can still save while lagged out, since you still have the bricks on your clientside. Maybe have a client save for you and then you remake the server and they load it for you :D

I know you can saved them lagged out...the problem is, the dedicated server goes dead right as I open my BL to join it...