Author Topic: Longest Time a Wristband Has Been Worn?  (Read 26945 times)

On April 21, 2010, my friend gave me a yellow stretchy plastic Wristband with the words "LiveStrong" engraved into them. I put it on and I've had it on without taking it off for about a year now.

I searched everywhere but I can't find the record for the longest time a Wristband has been worn. I looked it up in Guiness World Records but it just gives me the largest rubber band ball in the world. Can anyone help me?

there is no record for it because there is no telling on whether you took it off secretly or not.

um.

10 minutes?

They feel odd on my arm xD

Tom

Lol you're late, Livestrong bracelet' were "cool" like 5 years ago.

I've been wearing a ring for 2 years straight. The only time I take it off is when I play golf, play guitar, or fidget.


Lol you're late, Livestrong bracelet' were "cool" like 5 years ago.

I know right lol.

Mine was probably like two days lol. I constantly took them off and messed with them and they ended up breaking. D:


Lol you're late, Livestrong bracelet' were "cool" like 5 years ago.
maybe he like
supports the cause or something IDK

Lol you're late, Livestrong bracelet' were "cool" like 5 years ago.

I realize that, but that wasn't what I asked. My friend said she went to a bicycle race and received one, as well as her dad. Her dad didn't want it so she gave it to me.

If there isn't a record for it, maybe I'll keep this on until it doesn't fit so that I can put a record in for it. I have a camera, could I just take a picture of my arm every day?

This is unrecordable in practice. Sure you could get it officially checked every day, but I don't think Guinness will do this.

This is unrecordable in practice. Sure you could get it officially checked every day, but I don't think Guinness will do this.

Explains why there's no record for it, I just realized.

Dangit.

Don't be discouraged though, most people will go by your word and will believe you for the most part. It's a good conversation starter.

Don't be discouraged though, most people will go by your word and will believe you for the most part. It's a good conversation starter.
"hey babe ever forgeted a world record holder?"

On April 21, 2010, my friend gave me a yellow stretchy plastic Wristband with the words "LiveStrong" engraved into them. I put it on and I've had it on without taking it off for about a year now.

Same here.
I haven't taken mine off for over 2 years, going on 2 and a half.
Not once. Literally.
And why? I honestly don't know. I wanted to see how long I could wear it without taking it off, but not I've grown strangely attached to it.
I will literally go phyco if someone pulls on it or tries to rip it off. It's so weird. :S