0 (0%)
Romulan ale
1 (3.8%)
Vulcan tea
3 (11.5%)
Khhhhhhaaaan
11 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Blok trek TOS USS Enterprise NCC 1701 project >:D  (Read 36348 times)

No way Kirk can kick Jean Lucs little gay as hole Picards first mission he hat to saucer separate because he was having his ass handed to him by Q. Kirks first mission he kicked some nasty aliens ass. If it wasn't for kirk been taken out of paradise Dr Soren would have destroyed a whole Galaxy because Picard is to damn weak!

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy y!!!

I think I win dont you think?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 08:25:37 PM by captain c »

Ships coming on nicely thx for the help PLANT !

low ranking quarters

updated coridirs

crystal room

updated engineering room

updated warp core

I really wish I could help captain, but with school and how much work that has to be put into this, I can't seem to work it out.

Ye THX GUYS!!! it's slowly getting there hehe , Hopefully the Deflector dish will be on tonight !! :D

« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 03:54:48 AM by captain c »

more updates have been made pictures coming soon!

Hello and today's episode off blok trek is more pictures for you loving people!!!

new hangerbay exterior and interior1

hanger doors opening!

mid rank quarters

secondary power generators

oxygen pumps and filters

shuttle craft

me from an exterior window!

and thats all for today and thanks to plant,xxjpxx,mrpolo,janeway,clinr and leet zero!! tnx guys
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 03:20:38 PM by captain c »

:o I see you changed the shuttle bay around again? It was fairly accurate last time I visited though, or are you still working on it? Still, the rest of the ship is very clean/cool.

I did but Plant likes to delete and "uprgrade my stuff" but im not complaining he makes it look good

I did but Plant likes to delete and "uprgrade my stuff" but im not complaining he makes it look good

It's supposed to be your build.

What.