Author Topic: bobblehat - you guys are all forgetin handicaps  (Read 3060 times)

guys please im only 13 i just wanna post threads you dont have to start threads flaming on me ffs

I am loving thirteen and I started a topic about nuclear power. You are still an idiot, despite age.

I am loving thirteen and I started a topic about nuclear power. You are still an idiot, despite age.
dude this has all been sorted out. calm the passion :)

dude this has all been sorted out. calm the passion :)

Who says?

Who says?
Me I'm not going to post anymore flame or anything likke that

I hate it when people's excuses for doing dumb things on forums is always "well i jsut want to post stuff and were all intiteld to our oponins."

When you post something on the internet, ANY REPLIES posted at all, negative or positive, are justified by the fact that you started the conversation on the loving internet.

guys please im only 13 i just wanna post threads you dont have to start threads flaming on me ffs
I'm your age. Do you see me making handicapped threads?

I'm your age. Do you see me making handicapped threads?
Yeah but then I've got ODD ADD ADHD sensory disorders and stuff like that so I'm a bit handicapped.

Yeah but then I've got ODD ADD ADHD sensory disorders and stuff like that so I'm a bit handicapped.
Wow.

Words can not describe how much stupidity is happening.

Wow.

Words can not describe how much stupidity is happening.
Ikr, seriously though it's hard having all theses things i get agitated easily...
And i cant wear jeans :O

I'm thirteen and 10x more mature than you.

I'm 12 and I'm way more mature then you'll ever be.

I'm 12 and I'm way more mature then you'll ever be.
I'm thirteen and 10x more mature than you.