Author Topic: Stop being assforgets to people who like things you dont  (Read 4022 times)

until you break down into tears because your best friend died retire.
Space Marines don't cry, they bow their heads in respect.

U jelly?

U jelly?
what if I kill your friend and dress him up in a fursuit, and teabag him?

what if I kill your friend and dress him up in a fursuit, and teabag him?
Oh please, you know I'd shoot you before you could even do that.

Don't even try lol.

U jelly?
naw ul be dead if you run around screaming u jelly and posting trains

I'm a furry and did I ever do such a thing? Nope, I don't think so.

You imply it when you positively praise the photos in the threads.

And it's rarely a clean special interest. All of the furry topics has erotic pictures in the OP's and scattered throughout the pages, probably more than the bronies have ever posted.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 04:58:27 PM by Dodger »

You imply it when you positively praise the photos in the threads.
Imply what? I never post furry stuff, shut up whiny friend.

Look at ShadowsFears quote. He said it gets annoying when furries flaunt around the fact that they are furries. Positively praising furries in that thread heavily implies you are one. I may be a whiny friend but at least I can loving read english correctly.

He's saying that you support it, not that you posted furry stuff holy christ.

He's saying that you support it, not that you posted furry stuff holy christ.

I remember when people could read a whole topic and get the context of arguments. Seems furries have a mental disorder or something.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 05:09:50 PM by Dodger »

Look at ShadowsFears quote. He said it gets annoying when furries flaunt around the fact that they are furries. Positively praising furries in that thread heavily implies you are one. I may be a whiny friend but at least I can loving read english correctly.
You know what else gets annoying? You flaunting your musical tastes about like a hipster friend and I ain't giving one stuff. Or what about how you hate monarchies? And you keep going on and on about stuff I don't even care about. And what about Stacey? How's she doing by the way?

This stuff will be deleted anyway, anything furry related that is. Badspot can't stand furries to the point that he will actually ban people for it. Why can't we have our fun for a bit? I mean it's not like it will last months, unlike the MLP topic. Honestly, I wouldn't like having a furry megatopic either. And like I said, I may not even be considered a furry to most because I don't like gross stuff. Why are you so mad? Stop whining like a little bitch, for Christ's sake.

I remember when people could read a whole topic and get the context of arguments. Seems furries have a mental disorder or something.
That's funny. Because yesterday you weren't so tough, whore.

"At 14 I was forgeted up in my mind, I was very loveual! I... I even liked furry stuff... BUT NOW I DONT I SWEAR, NOW I RANT ABOUT FURRIES LIKE NO TOMORROW."

You are loving stupid, it's hurting my brain.

You know what else gets annoying? You flaunting your musical tastes about like a hipster friend and I ain't giving one stuff At least it isn't unnatural and erotic, I can ignore the hate, and don't force myself to be accepted. Or what about how you hate monarchies? Old stuff that was resolved And you keep going on and on about stuff I don't even care about. And what about Stacey? How's she doing by the way? Chilling like a villan

This stuff will be deleted anyway, anything furry related that is. Badspot can't stand furries to the point that he will actually ban people for it. Why can't we have our fun for a bit? Nofunallowed.jpg, and plus the fact that a lot of other people can't stand furries too I mean it's not like it will last months, unlike the MLP topic That is much more acceptable, usually less erotic, and has much more support. Honestly, I wouldn't like having a furry megatopic either Then why are you supporting it and fighting me for attacking it?. And like I said, I may not even be considered a furry to most because I don't like gross stuff. Why are you so mad? stuff's gross Stop whining like a little bitch, for Christ's sake.

That's funny. Because yesterday you weren't so tough, whore. Yeah I am such a whore, not posting or positively praising erotic furry pictures

"At 14 I was forgeted up in my mind, I was very loveual! I... I even liked furry stuff... BUT NOW I DONT I SWEAR, NOW I RANT ABOUT FURRIES LIKE NO TOMORROW."
I was 13, and I realized how forgeted up the subculture was

You are loving stupid, it's hurting my brain.
Cool
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 05:25:14 PM by Dodger »

You just proved your hypocrisy, good job forgettard. Have fun with your forgeted up mind!

You just proved your hypocrisy, good job forgettard. Have fun with your forgeted up mind!

I don't force myself to be accepted though.

Also please point out the hypocrisy. Just because I used to be one doesn't mean I am a hypocrite for turning on them.