Author Topic: Stop being assforgets to people who like things you dont  (Read 4001 times)

This stuff isn't getting deleted.

WTF MIIKA WHY DID YOU LIE?

I know good quite subtle furries who even think just praising erotic furries is gross.

WHAT.
there's those people that are in one of those two groups that aren't forgetasses and richards like people expect. i for one don't run out there trying to shove pony pictures and "logic" into each loving thread and post.
sometimes, i wish people could be reasonable on blockland >.>

Replace the furry with a brony and you've pretty much covered both groups.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 05:35:00 PM by Pentium »

This stuff will be deleted anyway, anything furry related that is. Badspot can't stand furries to the point that he will actually ban people for it. Why can't we have our fun for a bit? I mean it's not like it will last months, unlike the MLP topic.

Building onto this, if you want to have fun which YOU KNOW Badspot hates, you should be banned. Again. And if you knew it was going to be deleted, why would you care about our "stuffposting"?

Also, my former status of furry 2 years ago makes my negative opinion on flamboyant furries even more valid.

pentuim
that is true, my friend

this whole deal is pretty dumb

Did anyone post this old thing yet?

Building onto this, if you want to have fun which YOU KNOW Badspot hates, you should be banned. Again. And if you knew it was going to be deleted, why would you care about our "stuffposting"?
It's not like I care that much, I don't take stuff seriously on these forums, unlike some. Seriously, stop whining.

Did anyone post this old thing yet?

i made that 2 years ago and it was for people yelling at magick

i made that 2 years ago and it was for people yelling at magick
i know

still SORTA fits this

Furries who run around and say that they are furries to everybody is just very annoying.

And then there are people who "pretend" to be their/a fursona.

It's not like I care that much, I don't take stuff seriously on these forums, unlike some. Seriously, stop whining.

Alright calm down geez and go be a furry on furry based forum boards instead of supporting it when someone brings it here when more than 1/2 the community does not want it.

Furries who run around and say that they are furries to everybody is just very annoying.

And then there are people who "pretend" to be their/a fursona.

same for ponies