Author Topic: Stop being assforgets to people who like things you dont  (Read 4011 times)

I try to stay out of drama.

well stupid. this is a drama topic you made. and its in the wrong place.
double failed

derp

There is still some furry topics up.

I think that MOST furries are friends and deserve to be treated like this. "This" can be also be rearranged to say "stuff".

"Hey guys lets keep furry threads its totally okay"

It's an exception when it's a pony or furry
WHAT.
there's those people that are in one of those two groups that aren't forgetasses and richards like people expect. i for one don't run out there trying to shove pony pictures and "logic" into each loving thread and post.
sometimes, i wish people could be reasonable on blockland >.>

I try to stay out of drama. However, this loving pissed me off. There is a furry topic, imediatly some forgetheads run in and think they are funny by grabbing the topic by it's neck and drowning it in a lake. It makes no loving sense, no one was posting bad anthropomorphic images, yet they still have to be stuffwads about it and flame like there is no  tomorrow. What the forget is wrong with furries, and why do you stuffwads think it is funny to flame them?
For instance: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=165055.0
There, cast your eyes upon the stuffwads, particularly Nickelbob Ultra and Stocking.
Well, forgetity forget stuff on-loving-top of a god damn forgety ass with a loving side of stuffrooster.

"Hey guys lets keep furry threads its totally okay"
yah man it worked OK for us earlier!

i wish people could be reasonable on blockland >.>
I agree. It's TOTALLY reasonable to like a dumb show about freaking talking ponies and then tell everyone about it.

I haven't ever seen it, but from what I've seen on the internet, My Little Pony has got to be the trippiest show anyone has ever written.

Furries are annoying when they go flaunting it around that they are furries. That's why.
I don't.

I agree. It's TOTALLY reasonable to like a dumb show about freaking talking ponies and then tell everyone about it.

I haven't ever seen it, but from what I've seen on the internet, My Little Pony has got to be the trippiest show anyone has ever written.
I HATE X EVEN THOUGH I NEVER SAW/TRIED IT

Ive sen it and i still hate it

Wanna know something? I'm a furry, and this is the only time I'm saying. (Except it's also in my signature...)

but from what I've seen on the internet
Also, I never said I hate it, did I?
Think before you post, please.

Wanna know something? I'm a furry, and this is the only time I'm saying. (Except it's also in my signature...)
actually that's probably the second or third time.

:l