Author Topic: I officially hate Oshawa  (Read 2010 times)

But when teenagers get pissed at adults and start throwing insults and cusses, the adults don't really think about the fact that they are in the wrong, they simply think about what a nuisance and a jerk that kid is. One could get the point across by simply saying "Miss, it's perfectly alright for me to ride my bike here, but you can't have your dog off leash here. It's against the law, and I'll have to report you." It may not be as satisfying, but it'll certainly be more likely to stop the problem, and the woman won't come back with a harassment charge or something like that.
The forget are you talking about.
He explained his point harshly, yet completly correct, then rode off.
Doesn't matter what his age was, the point was delivered, and he was gone before she could do something stupid in defense.

Is that directed at me? I certainly wouldn't be happy, but I wouldn't explode and throw expletives and insults. It really doesn't accomplish much in the long run.

It does, because you're still going through with it.

He explained his point harshly, yet completly correct, then rode off.
Being correct is only part of it, you have to word what your saying properly so that the other person will understand and stop. If you just shout cusses at them and insult them, they'll only think about you shouting and cussing, instead of thinking about what they did wrong.

Doesn't matter what his age was, the point was delivered, and he was gone before she could do something stupid in defense.
I agree that riding away was probably a good thing to do, but age is always a problem. Adults tend to look down on teenagers and kids, and they often think of us as irrational and hot-tempered. The way he went about speaking to this woman probably only made her believe the stereotype further.

black labs are GAY
Yeah, they're TsOTALLY tho out-of-thtyle.

You may have been right, but you don't need to be such a loving friend. God why do you respect a bike more than your elders?

I am dissapoint Mack.

Yep, no matter how stupid you should be polite to your elders.

Sadly society hates you if you're not.

You may have been right, but you don't need to be such a loving friend. God why do you respect a bike more than your elders?

I am dissapoint Mack.
You should never be polite against idiots; they don't deserve it.

You should never be polite against idiots; they don't deserve it.
In that case forget you too.

I'm still disgusted at how you wanted to snap a dogs neck and fine a woman $250.00 for walking her dog off a leash, because it chased your bike.

It's only a bike, doesn't matter how much you value it.

In that case forget you too.

I'm still disgusted at how you wanted to snap a dogs neck and fine a woman $250.00 for walking her dog off a leash, because it chased your bike.

It's only a bike, doesn't matter how much you value it.
Tom loves his bikes.

Also, you have to remember that this Lady probably wasn't like
"Sir, could you please I'm terribly sorry but i think you shouldn't be riding your bike through this area"
She was more like
"Omg don't ride ur bike through this area" in that I'm perfect type of tone"

even though she was in the wrong you were kind of an starfish about it.
actually you were an starfish.

Quote from: http://bash.org/?777977
<Anonymous> Now, I’m sure many of you have encountered little stuffs in supermarkets. Little kids running about and knocking things over, being rude, walking all over their parents, you know the kind. But the worst are the biters. Yes, those little cunts that feel it is okay to bite you whenever they feel like it.
<Anonymous> Okay, here’s the best part. A biter got me today when I was grocery stopping. He broke the loving skin, too. This was when the gears started turning, the moment I saw a tiny sprickle of blood on the little stuff’s teeth as he was grinning at me like the little cunt he is. I made my eyes get wide, and started screaming “stuff! stuff!.” Now, my good friend, Tom we’ll call him, was there too, and he instantly picked up on it. He started shouting “forget! MAYBE HE DIDN’T GET IT! forget!.” By now, the kid is scared stuffless and starts crying, and instantly, Mizz Mom appears out of nowhere and starts getting pissy at us for yelling at her kid.
<Anonymous> Here’s the kicker, I look her straight in the eye and say, “Mam, get your son tested as soon as possible, he just bit me and I’m… I’m loving HIV POSITIVE.”
<Anonymous> And now there is silence. Not a peep in the entire store. The brat knows he just forgeted up big time because his mom isn’t defending his ass. She just stares at me wide eyed. I walk away from them, buy my stuff from the wide eyed cashier, all the while blood is dripping from my calf, making a nice little trail on the floor. And, just s we leave, we start to hear the mother sobbing. Sobbing like the cunt she is.
<Anonymous> I have never felt any more satisfaction than the moment I heard that sob.

This topic reminds me of the above quote.

As horrible as that is, I chuckled.

Am I going to hell now?

As horrible as that is, I chuckled.

Am I going to hell now?
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure he was lying about that
hopefully