Author Topic: Filipe1020 and his minion BlocklandSpencer  (Read 14621 times)

To be honest, I can't see how a video about pointlessly slaughtering rainbow coloured horses has any comedic value.
I at the least giggled after viewing the scene with a group of ponies and a clearly exaggerated pony prancing around yelling in a mental and gay voice "Rainbows! Rainbows!".

I would understand why a fan of the show would at the most dislike the video however, I don't find this drama worthy at all.

Would you start a drama if you and someone got into an argument regarding the different flavors of muffins with both opposing forces biasing there comments on there select flavor of choice?

Overall, both sides are wrong; One for making the video and displaying his thoughs in unnecessary matters of fashion and he other for provoking Filipe for what he has done and escalated this little problem to a fairly larger scale.

Now let this pointless drama die and just ignore his future videos if you don't like his anti-pony content and we will all be happy.

like his anti-brony content and we will all be happy.
You don't seem to get it.
He started it by being an ass to the people who like it. I reacted, and this happened.

You don't seem to get it.
He started it by being an ass to the people who like it. I reacted, and this happened.
The video was called "pony killers" not "brony killers". Now just let this drama die already.

The video was called "pony killers" not "brony killers". Now just let this drama die already.
He's been talking about how much he hates us all over YouTube.

The thing is that it's not very pleasing to be a "friend" with someone who hates you.

Now you're probably going to say that you do respect me, so just let me post this in advance:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=153150.msg4091049#msg4091049

Conclusion: You hate bronies. You don't respect me for being one (Lie(. Stop being a coward by lying about it(I never lied about that) and just admit it, you hate me and my fellow bronies(i hate them, but i can handle some friends as bronies.)

And the thing about me being obsessed: I wouldn't despise you by being a hater if you just didn't express your rage towards the fans.

Also, quit blaming the show(I already did actually) for ending our friendship. It was your fault. You should be happy about one thing though; I don't want to bother wasting my, or should we say your time by sending another Steam friend request, because I know you won't accept it(I actually can accept, try it). Because of me liking MLP.

Thank you.

Anyway quitting the forums for a long time due to what I did, sorry for any convinience.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 02:11:34 PM by Badspot »

Filipe is a coolbro. I'm sorry if your scared of a joke virus and people insulting your pusillanimous individual brony friends. I'm pretty sure he never made an ALT and his grammar is bad because he's from another country, imagine trying to speak good English when you used to another language your whole life.

Anyway quitting the forums for a long time due to what I did, sorry for any convinience.
wait wait, i jsut figured out that i will get banned if saying that, forget it forget it, will stay, i just dont gonna say a word about MLP i promise

I think that is very unnecessary.

-snip-
When did I ever mention his bad grammar?

off-topic: I just received this rather insteresting comment on my YouTube channel.
Quote from: MrApophis
You're a handicapped autistic furry "brony"

Lol you get mad because someone acts like a cigarette and just so happens to say it like it is

you should be ashamed of yourself you autistic piece of stuff

-snip-
I think I recall reading a couple pages back someone mentioning his grammar.

Reported anyways. You deserve to be banned

I know right?

Check your youtube messages btw. I sent you one two days ago.