Author Topic: GUI Glitch  (Read 798 times)

I was hosting my server today, just playing along...

Glitch.

Has this happened to anyone else? Have a look at the picture.

Oh, you found the hidden art creator! Good job :D

It's what happens when your camera or player gets deleted.

It's what happens when your camera or player gets deleted.
This.

Not only that, but if you look closely you'll see other player's text overlaps as well.

Your game is trying to display a non-existent screen. As such, everything in that area just remains the same pixels. When your player/camera is unexpectedly deleted, this happens. Some Add-Ons are bad with moving and killing characters, causing this. It also happens when checking GUIs in the GUI editor without a true background.

Your game is trying to display a non-existent screen. As such, everything in that area just remains the same pixels. When your player/camera is unexpectedly deleted, this happens. Some Add-Ons are bad with moving and killing characters, causing this. It also happens when checking GUIs in the GUI editor without a true background.
So....in short.... Art Creator? :D

This has happened to me multiple times. It hasn't happened since the newest version for me though. Usually it happened to me when the server crashes or it has large lag spikes occur.

I accidently did this once while editing a map, for some reason my camera object was selected and the box was getting in the way. So I deleted it. Whoops.

glitch = exploit != bug