Author Topic: Scored some JB stickers at Wal-Mart  (Read 7058 times)

I would rather walk around with my little pony stickers and a pink backpack with stuffed toys chained to it than walk around with bieber stickers.

hey stunt, do you defend bieber so much because you like to give him head?

i'm saying come up with more creative and less intolerant douchebag insults than "LOL HE GIRL" or "LOL HE GAY"

You are just so rude. Please leave this topic, you don't deserve to be in this thread that is discussing the goodness, utter perfection and beauty that is Justin Bieber.

How dare you imply that Justin Bieber is of the female gender. His vocal skills are the greatest to ever hit the western music industry and you all know it, you jealous baboons. I can not simply comprehend how you could not enjoy his riveting music that has wowed audiences across the world.

Justin Bieber is not a homoloveual. He is currently dating Selena Gomez, who is a massive whore which just backs my point up much more. I would love to suck the luscious snake that is Justin Bieber's richard, but I am worried that the experience could shock Justin Bieber so much that he would forget how to sing. That once happened to my friend's grandfather. His wife gave him a lewinsky and the next thing you know it he forgot how to walk, he was in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

Oh I get it this is a really bad parody of furry threads because it's a topic about something nobody likes.

Oh I get it this is a really bad parody of furry threads because it's a topic about something nobody likes.

You're still stupid.  I bought Justin Bieber stickers and I made a thread.  This isn't a parody of any topic, but nice try.

Amazing! I wish I had some. :(

You're still stupid.  I bought Justin Bieber stickers and I made a thread.  This isn't a parody of any topic, but nice try.
butthurt much?

Maybe if you ask mr beiber he can tell you how to cope with brown town pains

"One Less Lonely Girl"

"Just call me Mrs. Beiber"

"I'm Justin Bieber's favorite girl"

Not gay

But Justin Bieber has a homoloveual voice, therefore if you like it and are male, you are a homoloveual.

U mad?

You are just so rude. Please leave this topic, you don't deserve to be in this thread that is discussing the goodness, utter perfection and beauty that is Justin Bieber.

How dare you imply that Justin Bieber is of the female gender. His vocal skills are the greatest to ever hit the western music industry and you all know it, you jealous baboons. I can not simply comprehend how you could not enjoy his riveting music that has wowed audiences across the world.

Justin Bieber is not a homoloveual. He is currently dating Selena Gomez, who is a massive whore which just backs my point up much more. I would love to suck the luscious snake that is Justin Bieber's richard, but I am worried that the experience could shock Justin Bieber so much that he would forget how to sing. That once happened to my friend's grandfather. His wife gave him a lewinsky and the next thing you know it he forgot how to walk, he was in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.
Hahahaha

o.o

Everybody when they think that all of them are being serious  ----->     D:<  RAGEJUSTINGAYcigaretteCANTSIN G

Everyone when they realize they posted a stupid post and didn't realize justin b lovers were joking