Author Topic: In the hole in the ground there lived a Hobbit  (Read 688 times)

An Unexpected Journey
14 December 2012
There and Back Again
13 December 2013

My favorite book from the tetragoly; the prequel of LoTR The Hobbit was the best book I've ever read. I wondered why there was no film, and I didn't watch the animation because it's gay.

Behind The Scenes:
The Hobbit : Behind the Scenes # 2
The Hobbit Making Of

They're filming in New Zealand again which I was hoping it would be. Also the soundtrack composer is still Howard Shore.

I CAN'T WAAAIT
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 10:16:18 PM by Riot »

Am I allowed to tl;dr?

What is there to TL;DR...? Like it's three sentences and some links.

What is there to TL;DR...? Like it's three sentences and some links.

TM;DW? Sum up teh links?

I'm not a big fan of LotR, but this does look cool.

PO
TA
TOES
BOIL 'EM MASH 'EM STICK 'EM IN A STEW

or was that a different hobbit
I can never remember, because I remember that I used to always think that the animation of this was about the Lord of the Rings

I can never remember, because I remember that I used to always think that the animation of this was about the Lord of the Rings

The Hobbit is the prequel to the trilogy of Lord of The Rings.

The Hobbit is the prequel to the trilogy of Lord of The Rings.
oh okay, so is it the same hobbit?

I posted this a millenia ago. Good information non the less

God dammit finish the movie to complete my fantasies of lotr aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I posted this a millenia ago.

You're noted in the important people list now.

oh okay, so is it the same hobbit?

No, it's the first ever adventure of the Baggins family which partook an unusual adventure with 13 dwarves and Gandalf, and of course by Bilbo Baggins himself. The elder and kin of Frodo Baggins who later after a while goes onto the journey of LoTR.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 10:23:29 PM by Riot »

No, it's the first ever adventure of the Baggins family which partook an unusual adventure with 13 dwarves and Gandalf, and of course by Bilbo Baggins himself. The elder and kin of Frodo Baggins who later after a while goes onto the journey of LoTR.
okay, so they're related
I guess that's close enough

They can't be an closer because they're directly linked in a timeline. The hobbit is by far my favorite book of the 4, and always will be.

Anyone excited to hear the main theme? I hope it'll contrast from LoTR, becuase you know, Sauron isn't here and the antagonist is a sleeping dragon. Although on their venture through the forest the wizard gandalf does mention of a dangerous Necromancer owned spire who later is known to be Sauron. OH OH OHOOH forgetLICK

Just got finished with the first LotR book. :3