Author Topic: Trust Question  (Read 1503 times)

How do i make my server so anyone can use other peoples stuff. so i dont have to go and trust the person every time. The trust feature doesn't save if the person leaves and comes back.

You can't do that, unless you give everyone full trust, make everyone tell you they are leaving, and then no trust them. Sorry, but that's the trust system.

the server is permanently locked and only my family and friends play the game on my server. so it would be nice if we could use each others stuff without having to go in the server and trust them every time they want to build. even giving them super admin doesn't work

isn't the trust thing permenent?

It is, he's probs playing LAN, with people who only have demo.

Badspot

• Administrator
In an internet game, the trust lists should save.  However, they are saved locally and then uploaded to the server when you connect.  So if you switch computers you'll have to re-trust the person. 

In a LAN game, everyone trusts each other all the time. 

I was wrong then =].

In an internet game, the trust lists should save.  However, they are saved locally and then uploaded to the server when you connect.  So if you switch computers you'll have to re-trust the person. 

In a LAN game, everyone trusts each other all the time. 

it isnt saving any trust list. i have to full trust them everytime

so its not possible to turn the trust feature off?