Author Topic: Zorro Limit's MW2 Build: Rust  (Read 3189 times)

This was made by Zorro Limit. This will show off Zorro's Call of Duty Weapons/

Pics

It's badass. I'm not in the picture ): Even though i was fixing your failgates :D

Zorro sounds like a swell guy. So far I like the stuff you've been posting for him :R

Now all we need are stupid bots or AFK people, no falling damage, and an Intervention, and it will be like SnD on Karachi.

Looks like COL Burtons...

I'm just surprised he's still here...

I'm just surprised he's still here...
I don't even care if the guy was banned for stealing models.
I want him back man!

Zorro sounds like a swell guy. So far I like the stuff you've been posting for him :R
His builds are good but i hate his personality.
He's so rude- In his Airsoft TDM, i killed him and he called me a camper and threatened to ban me :/
But this is cool.

I don't even care if the guy was banned for stealing models.
I want him back man!

he didnt steal he fixed one THAT was stolen

while everything on the map looks pretty well built, shouldn't there be a large, tall structure you can climb up on in the middle, rather than a large courtyard?

Also, those weapons do look pretty badass.

while everything on the map looks pretty well built, shouldn't there be a large, tall structure you can climb up on in the middle, rather than a large courtyard?

Also, those weapons do look pretty badass.

They are.

Also, if Zorro was banned before Keys were required to register, then he should be able to re-join.

The barrier walls are just spammed JVS :/

Can I be the first to say that this build looks really rushed?
I've attempted rust before, and although I didn't get very far, I tried to make everything look fairly nice, the fences weren't pieces of stuff

is it finished or what?