Author Topic: Bill1 - Unable to control his anger in posts  (Read 2937 times)

Note that I am making this topic specificly because he cannot control his internet anger, not because I am a brony. I would make this topic if I where a brony or not.

Here is what I have gathered all on 2 pages of his recent posts, most of them are how he hates the show and bronies and how he doesn't hate bronies:

Let's interview billy about ponies:

Certainly no need to get mad at it, just a dislike will do.

Me trying to tell him if he doesn't like it, he should just leave:
Then leave if you dont like it.

Unnecessary caps:
IF YOU SHOULD HEAR ME, I DONT HATE HIM, I DONT

I'M NOT LYING, YOU GUYS STILL THINK I'M LYING BUT I'M NOT, JUST BECAUSE I HATE MLP, THAT SOME KIND OF STUPID TO MAKE A DRAMA ABOUT IT

A part where he snaps:
You know what? Go forget yourself, you NEVER trusted me even when we was friends, NEVER, I said to you that I respect you to be a brony, but YOU NEVER HEARD ME AND YOU WAS BITCHING ABOUT IT, And now we are here, in a drama topic about me just because i'm against of the show YOU like, YEAH I HATE THIS SHOW, and now you are saying "blah blah filipe hypocrite blah blah" I know what that means and no i'm not lying! See? You Never Trusted me, NEVER

Me trying to calm him down:
Would you stop being an idiot and calm down?
Am I  talking with you? No soo shut up
He clearly doesn't want help.

Here are posts of him now just being a complete douche and a starfish
Trust me dude, He is very bossy and stuff. He doesnt deserve subscribers.
And you dont deserve a life.

Wow, you are a huge douche
inb4flubbfanboy

WHY THE forget WOULD YOU BUMP THIS YOU starfish
because i can, deal with it

And last...The final snap:
aham, yeah, you all say that BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE FANBOYS OF HIM, just because of this tennis made him famous, now everyone is with him, I DO HATE BRONIES AND THE STUPID MLP SHOW, BUT I HAVE FRIENDS AS A BRONIES AND I RESPECT IT. FLUBBMAN IS NOT ONLY THE HERO OF THE STORY, WE BOTH DID BAD THINGS ON OUR WAR ABOUT MLP.

Overall, I think a good way for him to cool down and learn from these posts is a short ban.

Discuss

Sorry, I mispelt the title, its supposed to say "Billy1".

He once posted "Stop getting mad at pony bullstuff" picture. Boy was that ironic.

loool he removed his pony rage video.

Anyway, this wasn't the most necessary since he's stfu now.

And here we go again...

And here we go again...
If you listened to me this topic wouldn't have been here in the first place.
You refused to take my advice.

And here we go again...
A good way to respond to your drama.

I hate it when people say (thing) bullstuff.
Like stuntman's "reloading bullstuff"
It's just a phrase that pisses me off

Hue, Billy lost a bunch of subscribers and friends for that video. I think he deserves it.

1 drama is enough.

2 is stupid.

Hue, Billy lost a bunch of subscribers and friends for that video. I think he deserves it.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=148048;type=avatar

I c wut u did thar

1 drama is enough.

2 is stupid.
The other one is about a video and a virus. This one is about his anger and how he cannot control it. Its completely necessary, not stupid.

I've seen him post a lot of handicapped stuff.

The other one is about a video and a virus. This one is about his anger and how he cannot control it. Its completely necessary, not stupid.
ahem, yeah i know... nope